Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Harry’s POV

    “So what’s the big plan?” Zayn asked me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall’s POV

    I was so fucking mad at Harry. This morning he told me that that the girl was no one, and then he was exchanging fucking saliva with her. As soon as I saw them together, I sprinted out the door. As soon as I got out the door, I burst into tears. I just walked around crying and thinking to myself about what an idiot I was to think that a player like Harry would ever love me. I looked up only to find myself at Zayn’s doorstep. Not so sure how I got there, but as soon as I had realized, Zayn stepped out of the door. Surprised to see me he asked, “Ni. Mate what happened?”

    And with that he embraced me tightly. I left big wet spots on his t-shirt from my tears. I ended up falling asleep and waking up to hearing Zayn on the phone with someone. I knew it was Harry. And I knew he would ask to talk to me. “NO! I don’t wanna talk to that fucking prick!” I shouted with tears in my eyes.

    Zayn and Harry exchanged a few more words, and then Zayn hung up. “Hey lil’ buddy.” Zayn said walking up to me and ruffled my hair.

    “Everything’s gonna be okay. I’m sure it wasn’t how it seemed.”

    “Yeah. Okay. Whatever.” I replied.

    “Right now, you’re riding the roller-coaster that is life, mate.” He said with a cheeky smile.

    I chuckled. “You’re such a nerd.” I sniffed.

    “Well why don’t you just spend the night here, and tomorrow, I’ll take you to school?”

    “Okay. That works. But I think I’m gonna head to bed if that’s alright. I don’t feel very well, and I think I just need to sleep it out.”

    “Yeah, of course mate.” Zayn said kissing my head.

    As I was lying in bed, I couldn’t help but cry. It hurt so much. I actually thought Harry loved me. I guess I couldn’t have been more wrong. Why do I always end up getting hurt? Am I not good enough? What is it? All these questions swam around my head, and soon, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry’s POV

    It has been three days since Niall saw me with Amanda. Everyday in school has been torture. Niall avoided me and never even looked at me. All I wanna do is run up and hug him, kiss him, make him mine again. Tonight was the school’s pep rally. At the pep rally would be where I tried to win Niall back. I just prayed and prayed it would work. “Ewww. Now that you’re gay, you’re so  gross. You and Niall shouldn’t be together.” some girl said to me.

    I blew that off. I’ve been getting rude comments like that since everyone found out about me and Niall.  RING RING RING RING RING! My phone started to ring. It was Zayn. “Hello?”

    “Hey H. Its Zayn.”

    “Hey Zayn. What’s going on man?”

    “Only 1 hour. Are you ready?”

    “Yeah. I’m just nervous that this won’t win Niall back.” I told him.

    “Everything will be fine.” he told me.

    1 Hour Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I was standing behind the stage getting prepped for the pep rally. I was freaking out. I have never felt this nervous before. The whole school was there and they would see if Niall rejected me.  “Harry, you’re on.” some crew member told me.   

    I took a deep breath and walked out onto the stage. I looked out and looked at the full bleachers. I looked around for Niall and finally found him. He was sitting next to Zayn and he looked as beautiful as ever. A crew member walked up to me and handed me my guitar. I only prayed this would work. Niall was the one. I could tell. So if this didn’t work, I don’t know what I’d do. And with that, I started my song to Niall.

    “This is for the guy I love. The one that’s always on my mind. I can’t live without him. And you all can say anything you wanna say. As long as I have him it doesn’t matter. Niall, this is for you.”

    “People say we shouldn’t be together, too young to know about forever. But I say they don’t know what they talk talk talking about. ‘Cause this love, is only getting stronger, so I don’t wanna wait any longer. I just wanna tell the world that you’re mine boy. Ooh.

They don’t know about the things we do, they don’t know about the I love you’s. But I bet you if they only knew. They would just be jealous of us. They don’t know about the up all nights, they don’t know I’ve waited all my life, just to find a love that feels this right. Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us.” 

    These words basically told how I was feeling. I felt so emotional. But I had to get through this. For me and Niall. “One touch, and I was a believer. Every kiss, it gets a little sweeter. It’s getting better, keeps getting better all the time boy. They don’t know about the things we do, they don’t know about the I love you’s, but I bet you if they only knew, they would just be jealous of us. They don’t know about the up all nights, they don’t know I’ve waited all my life, just to find a love that feels this right. Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us.”

     I tried to hold back my tears, and continue with the song. “They don’t know how special you are, they don’t know what you’ve done to my heart. They can say anything they want, ‘cause they don’t know about us. They don’t know what we do best. That’s between me and you our little secret. But I wanna tell ‘em, I wanna tell the world that you’re mine boy. They don’t know  about the things we do, they don’t know about the I love you’s, but I bet you if they only knew, they would just be jealous of us. They don’t know about the up all nights, they don’t know I’ve waited all my life, just to find a love that feels this right. Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us. They don’t know about us. They don’t know about us.”

    As I finished the song, silent tears streamed down my face. And the bleachers erupted in applause. I looked for Niall, but I didn’t see him. I wonder where he went. This was for him. I thanked the crowd, set my guitar down, and walked backstage with my head down. When I looked up, I saw an angel standing in front of me. That angel was known as Niall Horan. I looked at his face, which was covered with tears. He didn’t try to stop them. Seeing him like this, made my tears fall harder and faster. Niall walked up to me and put his hand on my cheek. “Niall, I’m sorry for everything. I didn’t kiss her, she kissed me, and I, I’m just sorry.”

    “Harry. Shut up. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done. You made me feel wanted. You made me feel like I was on Cloud 9. Harry, I love you. I love you like I’ve never loved anybody before.” he said, “Harry, I’ve never felt this way, and I know its love. I love you with all my heart and soul and if anyone should be sorry, it’s me. I should’ve let you explain. I’m sorry.”

    And with that, he smashed his lips onto mine. It had felt like an eternity since I had felt his lips on mine. I savored the moment. I missed this. Right now, he’s the only thing that mattered. And my life was now complete. I had everything I needed right here. 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Did you like this chapter? Hope you did. The song I used was "They Don't Know About Us" by One Direction. I'm sure a lot of you knew that since it's a 1D song. In the future, we will hopefully after this book is over start a sequel, and a whole new book. So yeah. lol. Haha. So make sure you follow our twitter @yourmommmm90 we will hopefully do a twitcam or something soon, and we will talk about future stuff. We can do shoutouts. Whatever you all want! We do what we do all for you! We wouldn't be here without you all. Whenever we see how many reads and votes this book gets we are so touched. We never thought our book would be this popular. We figured nobody would like it. Maybe you all don't. Ahaha. I don't know. But still, thank you for reading. We really appreciate it. More than you will ever know. And if any of you need anyone to talk to, about ANYTHING. You can always talk to us. Email us, message us, whatever you feel more comfortable doing.  So thank you for sticking with us, and reading, and voting. Thank you all so much. Much love,

.xx