Chapter 6

*****Niall's P.O.V*****

      It's finally Monday and it's time to leave for Barcelona. We were all waiting in the airport for our flight to be called. Everyone was talking about how excited they were to leave.

      No more then 10 minutes ago my mom was here lecturing me about staying safe and not getting into to much trouble. She said I have to call her whenever i get the chance and to take lots of pictures for her.

     I was currently standing with Josh, Zayn, Perrie, and Eleanor. Our flight should be called any minute. After talking for another couple of minute we were finally called tp board. "Flight 234 to Barcelona now boarding."

~~~~

      About 40 minutes into the ride every one but me was asleep, so I put my headphones in my ear and turning on music before drfting off to sleep.

     I was woken up by Josh shaking my shoulder lightly. "Ni, get up. We landed we're about to get our room assignments for the week."

     When we got to the lobby everyone was waiting, listening for their names to be called. I wasn't paying much attention. Then I heard it. "Harry Styles and Niall Horan."

     i was rooming with Harry? I know who he is but we've never said anything to eachother more then a simple 'hi' while passing in the hallway. This is gonna be awkward..............