Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Harry’s POV

            So the plan worked. Niall’s mine again. I looked beside me and saw the sleeping angel. After the pep rally yesterday, Niall came back home with me, and lets just say…we had a bit of fun. Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do when you love someone? I got out of bed quietly, trying my hardest not to wake Niall. I walked over to my bathroom and turned the shower on. I stepped in once the water was warm enough and let the warm water rush down my body for a moment. I thought about everything that has happened in just a few weeks. This all started from a simple room pairing on a trip that wasn’t supposed to change anything. It did though. It changed my life. It changed it for the better. I wouldn’t change a thing. I smiled at this thought. Niall is my everything. I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around the bottom part of my body and let is hang loosely around my hips. I brushed my teeth and my hair and stepped out of the bathroom. As soon as I got out I was pushed against a wall and attacked with kisses. “Well that’s one way to say good morning.” I said while chuckling.

            “What? You don’t like it?” Niall stopped kissing me and asked in his sexy morning voice.

             “I never said stop.” I said while smirking.

            “We made out for a good twenty minutes until I pulled away and asked, “Want some breakfast?”

            Niall jumped off me as soon as I said the word breakfast. “Do I? Babe, I’m starving.”

            I chuckled. “Okay, if you wanna shower, I’ll make breakfast.”

            “What are you trying to say? I stink?” he asked.

            “No!” I said while throwing a towel at him.

            “Whatever!” he said while walking towards the bathroom.

I got quickly dressed and into a pair of skinny jeans, plaid shirt with a white t-shirt underneath. I walked out of my room and hopped down the stairs. I saw my mom sitting in the kitchen getting all of her work stuff together. I walked into the kitchen and kissed her on the cheek. “Morning Mum.” I said while walking over to the fridge.

            “Morning love.” She replied while smiling.

            “Going to work?” I asked.

            “Yeah, I’m about to head out, just getting all my stuff together.” She replied, “Oh and next time you bring Niall over and you plan on having sex, please be a little quieter!”

            I turned tomato red and turned around. “Mum!”

            “Sorry! Just need to tell you!” she said while chuckling.

            She stood up and kissed me on the forehead and said, “Okay, I’ll be back a bit later, so have a good day.”

            “Okay, bye mum, you too!”

            “Love you!” she shouted while walking out the door.

            I heard the door shut and grabbed all of the ingredients to make waffles. I finished making them about ten minutes later and went to go tell Niall. As I was walking up the stairs I heard a faint singing coming from my bathroom. “If I could be a superman, I’d fly you to the stars and back again. ‘Cause every time you touch my hand, I feel my powers running through your veins. But I can only write this song, and tell you, that I’m not that strong. ‘Cause I’m no superman, I hope you like me as I am.” He sang