Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Harry’s POV
    Had I heard the whole conversation between Niall and Zayn? Yes. But I was damn glad I did. Now at least I know Niall has feelings for me. “Did you hear the whole conversation?” Niall asked scared of my answer.
    “Yes.” He breathed in and looked down. “But I want you to know something.”
    “What?” He asked quickly.
    “I like you too. Like a lot.” He looked up at me and blushed. “I’ve liked you since the first day we roomed together. I like your hair, I like your eyes, I like your Irish accent, I like your style, I like everything about you.” He smiled with tears in his eyes. “Yesterday when we were out I just wanted to kiss you. I wanted to hold your hand and show the world that you were mine. But I didn’t think you felt the same way. And this morning when you were eating I wanted to touch you. When we were about to kiss, I was upset when your phone rang, because I really really really wanted to kiss you.”
    “Haz, I love you.” I was shocked that he said that, but at the same time overjoyed.
    “I love you too Niall.” And with that, I closed the gap between us and felt his perfect lips on mine. He didn’t respond right away, but I think it’s because it shocked him. After a minute though, our lips were moving in sync with each other. I felt his tongue begging for entrance, so of course I let him in. The kiss wasn’t aggressive. It was passionate. He pulled away and where his lips left mine felt cold. He smiled at me and damn he was cute when he smiled. “Let’s just stay in for the rest of the day.” I suggested.
    “Yeah lets.”

We sat down on the couch and I told Niall to pick something to watch on TV. He picked ‘Family Guy’. “So does this mean we’re like, dating?” He asked me.
    “Only if you want to be.” I replied.
    “Of course I do. I just didn’t know if we were.”
    “Well good. Because I wanna date you too.”
    We ended up not watching much TV. I took his hand in mine and started playing with his fingers. I stared at his beautiful blue eyes for a while and just took him in. He was beautiful. And he was mine. I pecked him on the cheek. “What was that for Haz?”
    “Oh so I can’t kiss my boyfriend?”
    “No, please do. Sorry. I’m still getting used to this.”
    “Niall, I’m really happy we roomed together. I would’ve never met you and realized that I loved you.”
    “I feel the same exact way.” And with that he leaned in and kissed me. Our lips fit together perfectly and were moving in sync with each others. This time, my tongue was begging for entrance. He teased me and didn’t let me in. I frowned and he smirked. I tried again, and he let me in. Our tongues danced together. It wasn’t as passionate as the first kiss, it was more playful. But it was still beautiful. Our kiss was more like a makeout session now. If anyone were to walk in now, well it’d be awkward. But honestly I didn’t care about that. Right now I just cared about this moment here with Niall. That’s all that mattered. Finally I pulled away and tried to control our breathing. We were both panting. I checked the clock. Wow. It was already 9pm. How did that happen? Niall yawned and I suddenly felt exhausted. “Tired?” I asked him.
    He nodded his head. “Let’s head to bed.” I told him. “Night Ni.”
    “Wait Harry, will you sleep with me tonight?” He asked.
    I really honestly wanted to so of course I said yes. We walked over to his room both stripped down to our boxers and laid down in his bed. He lay on his side and I put my arm around his waist, and kissed his cheek goodnight. “I love you Ni. Goodnight babe.”
    He yawned and replied, “Night love. I love you too. Thank you for a wonderful day.”
    “Anything for you babe.”
    Today was the perfect day. I have the perfect boyfriend that I love with all my heart. I love my life. And with that I drifted off to sleep.

Authors note:

Hey guys. Any ideas of what should go down between Niall and Harry and everyone else? let us know. Comment, vote, email us. thanks!!! thank you for all the support. We love you all!

Much love,

.xx Sara .xx