Chapter 16

*****Niall's P.O.V*****

     I can't beleive it's been a week in Barcelona. It's gone by so fast. I am so glad me and Harry got roomed together. If we never did get roomed together, what would life be like? I don't even want to know, honestly. I just can't imagine it. And  I'm glad. I don't want to be anywhere else but with him.

     We are currently packing our bags and getting ready to leave. I am kind of excited to go home, but I'm also kind of sad. What will happen with Harry and me? What will our parents think? What if his parents dont like me? Oh my gosh!! I am soooooo nervous to go home now!

     "Niall are you done packing yet?" Harry yells from the livingroom. He's been done for about a half hour or so.

      I walked into the livingroom to see Harry taking up the whole couch. i walked over and layed ontop of him laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me tight.

     "What's wrong, babe?" He asked. I sighed and burried my face farther into his chest. I shook my head. I don't really want to talk about it right now. "Ni, you have to tell me. Please, love." He's so cute sometimes. How can I not tell him.

     "I'm just...... Nervous. What are we going to tell our families? What if people don't like us because of this? What if you family doesn't like me? I know my family will like you.... I mean how can they not? I just hope they accept us and we can stay together and-"

     He grabbed my face and kissed me soft and slowly. He pulled away after a few seconds. I layed my chin on his chest looking at his face. He was looking me straight in the eyes. one of his hands is rubbing soft circles in my back in the other in on my cheek.

     "My family will love you, just like I do. Don't worry. So what if other people don't like us. As long as you love me, everything will be fine. Nothing will ever make me stop loving you ever." He whispered.

     "Promise?"

      "Pinky promise." He stuck up his pinky. I wrapped my pinky around his. This made us both giggle a little. I leaned in to kiss him. It started off slow but got faster. He licked my bottom lip, but I didn't open.up. He wasn't very happy with this which made me smirk. He nipped at my bottom lip and i gasped so he took that as his chance to enter my mouth. He felt around every inch making me moan, which also made him moan. We both pulled away because we were out of breath and I layed my forehead on his. I gave him little kisses all over his face causing our noses to rub together.

      We just layed there together watching tv for a little bit till we got hungry. "What do you want to eat, Haz?" I asked him.

     "I don't care, maybe everyone wants to go get something quick before we have to leave for the airport. I'll text everyone to see what they wanna do." He laughed. "But for me to do that you have to get off me." I got up and pulled him up with me. When he was standing our chest touched and he leaned down to peck me before walking away.

~~~~~

     We all met in the lobby after deciding to just go across the street to mcdonalds for something fast. Everyone was either in sweats or just jeans and tee-shirts.

     We all order food, me ordering the most, and sat at a big table. Harry being the sweetey he is baught my food.

     "Thanks!" I said before opening my food and eating it.

      "I'm kind of sad the trip is over." Said Perrie.

      "Me too. But I'm kind of excited to go home and see everyone." Said El. She leaned her head on Lou's shoulder. God, they were so fucking cute together. it kind of makes me want to puke at how cute they are. I wonder if anyone thinks about me and Harry like that. I guessed i dazed out for a little bi because everyone was getting up and throwing their food away.

     "What were you thinking about?" Harry whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

     "Just how cute Lou and El are. I was also wondering if anyone thought we were cute together." I looked up at him and kissed him.

     "I think we're cute together." He said.

     "I love you! so much more then you will ever know."

     Then there was a flash and the girls were all giggling.

     "You all are too adorable to handle! I just had to take a pictue. And let me tell you, this picture is soooooooooo amazingly cute. It's defianatly my favorite picture of either of you. You all just look like your so in love with each other in it. Ah! I can't." Dani gushes and everyone else nods in agreement.

     They showed us the picture and they were right. Harry and I look perfect together. We were looking at each other with so much love. Our faces were close but not close enought to touch, A huge smile spread across my face and I looked over at Harry. He had a smile just as big,

~~~~~

      We all went back to the hotel and went our own ways. Harry and I went back to our room and just cuddled under the blankets. We were listening to music when "Good Time'  came on. We both looked at each other knowing we were thinking the same thing. We both got up and started dancing like idiots. I turned it up and started singing along with it. We danced together and then did random movements, Niether of us can dance. I realise that now.

     When the song was over we fell down and breathed heavily. Then we heard laughing. We turned to the door and saw everyone was standing there,

     "You guys are too cute." Said Louis.

     "We all got pictures and videos." Said Zayn.

     "But we have to meet everyone in the lobby. It's time to go to the airport." Liam said.

     Everyone turned to walk out. We both went back to our rooms to grab our bags. We got in the elevator and made our  way down to the lobby. Everyone was already standing there. Well I guess it's time to say goodbye to this place.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok guys!! i am sooooooo sorry it to so long to update. school started this week and i just didnt have time. I will try to update as soon as possible!!! Sorry again!!!

        xoxo- Madi! :)