Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Harry’s POV

    “Where’s the fucking popcorn?!!!!” Louis screamed at me.

    “Damn Louis!” I yelled back. “Chill. It’ll be ready in a minute” I said while pouring the microwave movie theather popcorn into bowls for me, Louis, Liam, and Danielle. Tonight was our movie night. We were chilling at my house watching movies. First, I picked Love Actually one of my favorites. I hated to admit that, but they were my best mates so they knew everything about me.

    “Finally, took you long enough” Louis said as I sat down with the popcorn.

    “Oh gosh I can’t wait to go to Spain! It’s going to be so much fun! Everyone there is so fashionable! OHMYGOD!!!! I totally have to shopping for a whole new wardrobe!!” Danielle said excitedly.

    “Aww okay babe. I’ll take you out to shopping tomorrow. I could use some new trousers anyways.” Liam told Danielle.

    “Aww thanks love!” Danielle said as she kissed Liam.

    “GET A FUCKING ROOM YOU TOO!” Louis shouted at them.

    “ God, shut the hell up Louis! You yelled right in my ear.” I told him.

    “EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!! THE MOVIE'S STARTING!” Louis shouted.

    Sometimes this kid could be so sassy. I swear. The movie started playing and I couldn’t help but think of the trip. I wonder what’s gonna happen. I don’t know why but I have a really good feeling about this trip.

~an hour and a half later~

The movie just finished and everyone was sound asleep. I got up to turn the telly off and got settled for bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

~the next morning~

“HHHAAAARRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!”

    I fell off the couch and landed with a hard thud onto the floor. “Goddammit Lou! You couldn’t just have woken me up like a normal person?” I asked him.

I saw that Liam and Danielle woke up as well. “Seriously Louis. We were trying to sleep. It’s too early to be up on a Saturday.” Liam told him groggly.

    “Well, sorry if I was hungry!!! I didn’t know it was such a crime.” Louis retorted.

    “Fine Louis. I will make you some breakfast.” I told him as I got up and walked into the kitchen.

    As I walked in I saw my mom sitting at the dining table drinking her coffee.

    “Morning mum.” I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

    “Morning love. I’m leaving for work now, won’t be back ‘till late. Don’t forget to pack for your trip. You leave Monday.” Mum told me.

    “Yeah I’ll start packing once they all leave.”

    “Alright. Well I gotta head out love. I’ll see you later.”

    “Bye mum.”

    After I cooked for Lou, Liam, and Danielle, they left. Louis said he had to go babysit his sisters and Liam and Danielle were going out shopping. I then realized I had to pack. “Shit.” I swore under my breath. Better get started now. This was going to be a looong day.

~Author's Note~

Hey guys, Sara here. I'll be writing all of the Harry POV. Madi will be writing all of the Niall POV. Mine aren't the greatest. I know. We'd love to hear your feedback! We'll try to upload as much as we can! So vote, email us, become a fan. Let us know what you think of Make a Moment!

Much love,

.xx Sara .xx