Chapter 23

*****Niall's P.O.V.*****

Oh my gosh! I'm sitting here at the pep rally and Harry is walking on stage. He singing to me and I can' stay mad at him anymore. He is to perfect. His voice is angelic. He looks so perfect standing up there looking perfect, like always.

I can't take it anymore. I get up and run backstage as fast as I can. When he finishes the song and he opens his eyes and looks back to where I was sitting just a few minutes ago. He looked confused and slightly disappointed.

 He put his head down and walked back stage. He looked up and looks directly at me. He looked worried and shocked. I walked up to him and put my hand on his cheek. I now realize I was crying but wasn’t aware of it. He started crying even harder than before seeing me like this

 “Niall, I’m sorry for everything. I didn’t kiss her, she kissed me, and I, I’m just sorry.” He said looking down at the ground. 

 “Harry. Shut up. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done. You made me feel wanted. You made me feel like I was on Cloud 9. Harry, I love you. I love you like I’ve never loved anybody before.” I said truthfully. “Harry, I’ve never felt this way, and I know its love. I love you with all my heart and soul and if anyone should be sorry, it’s me. I should’ve let you explain. I’m sorry.”

He crashed his lips down on mine roughly. I felt the sparks spread through my body like the first time we kissed. The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. I felt that shiver run up and down my spine. The good kind.

We pulled away from the sweet kiss but keeping our foreheads pressed together. “Niall, I love you with all my heart and I always will. Will you please forgive and take me back as your boyfriend, your best friend, your lover?"

I think for a minute just to make him nervous. “Hmmm…. I guess. On one condition, styles.”  I smirked. 

 “What would that be?” He asked nervously.

 “Never leave me. Ever.” I said.

 “Never.” He smiled down at me. We leaned in slowly, but before our lips touched we got rudely interrupted by all the ‘awwww’s from behind us.

 “Oh my God! You guys are so cute! That was the sweetest thing ever. And I got it all on my phone.” Louis said waving it back and forth.

“Louis! We were in the middle of something. Can you give us like 5 more minutes?” Harry yelled not, really angrily though.

“No sex during school you too! Save that for later. There are innocent people around that don’t wanna see all of….. That….” He wiggled his eyebrows at us.

“Well that ruined the moment. Thanks Tommo.” I said sarcastically. He’s such a fucking cockblocker sometimes, it’s not even funny. 

 “Any time, Horan.” He winked and walked away with everyone laughing. I quickly pecked Harry on the lips then grabbed his hand and dragged him away with everyone else.

“I love you.” I whisper too him and lean my head on his shoulder as we walk. He wraps his arm that’s holding my hand around my shoulder and pulls me close.

“I love you too, babe. Forever and always.”

_______________________________________________________

Hellooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you guys? Was the chapter ok? Please tell me......... I'm not to sure about it. but again sorry for the really long wait for the update. i would love feedback. that would be great!!!!

     xoxo, lots of love,

                  Madi!!!! <3