Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Harry’s POV

    I just saw that Josh, Niall’s friend had pulled Niall into some room. I went to go check on them and when I opened up the door my jaw dropped. I could feel my eyes brimming with tears. Niall and Josh were kissing. Then finally Niall pulled away and saw me. I stormed out of the room.I couldn’t believe this. I thought Niall loved me. “Harry? Where are you going?” Danielle asked worried.

    “I just have to go. I’ll be back soon.” I replied quickly.

    As I left, I slammed the door. As soon as I stepped out of the room, I felt tears running down my cheek. I didn’t care. I just couldn’t belive it. How could Niall do this to me? I guess Niall didn’t care about everything we’d been through. I sprinted to our room, unlocked the door, and slammed that door too. I ran into my room and shut the door. I threw myself on the bed and just laid there crying. Why? Why? I suddenly heard a faint knock on the door. “Harry? Babe? Are you in there? Can we talk?” it was Niall.

    “Go away Niall. I really don’t want to speak to you right now.” I replied coldly.

    “Please let me explain. It’s not what you think.” he pushed.

    “Fine. Come in. Explain."

    He opened the door and sat down at the foot of the bed. I sat up and rested my back against the headboard ready to listen to his bullshit story. “Okay, first of all Harry, I did NOT kiss Josh.”

    “Niall, that’s a lot of bull-” he interrupted me.

    “He kissed me.”

    “I don’t believe you Niall. One bit.” I told him.

    “Let me tell you what happened.” he said, “So we were watching a movie and I wanted something to drink, so I got up to get a drink. Josh followed me and grabbed me by the elbow and took me into some room.” he paused and glanced up at me.

    “I’m listening.” I replied.

    He nodded, and continued with his story, “He started talking to me asking me how I was and all this other stuff. And all of a sudden he said he loved me. And he has for a while. I told him that I was with you, but he said it didn’t matter. He walked closer to me and kissed me. I didn’t know what was going on. I pulled away, because I knew it was wrong. I don’t love him. I love you Harry. And I will continue loving you. No matter who else likes me.”

    “How do I know you’re not lieing?” I asked him.

    “Because that’s what truly happened Harry. You just have to believe me on this one.”

    I sighed. I don’t know what to think. But I know Niall, and right now I could tell he wasn’t lieing to me. “Okay, I believe you. But just to make sure, I’m going to ask Josh what happened.” I told him.

    “What makes you think he’ll tell you the truth Haz?” He questioned me.

    “I don’t know if he will, I’m just hoping he will. It’s worth a try.”

    “Okay, Harry.”

    I smiled at him. I tilted his chin and got a little closer and pressed my lips to his. He smiled into the kiss. I swiped my tongue across his bottom lip and he let me in. It wasn’t an agressive kiss, it was full of passion and our tongues massasged each others. It was a nice kiss. I was happy Niall was mine again. I pulled away. “I’m going to go talk to Josh now, Ni.” I told him

    “Okay, I’m coming with you.” he replied.

    “Okay, lets go.” I pecked him on the lips and we got up and walked over to the other room.

    When we walked in everyone looked at us. “Hey guys, sorry I left like that.” I told them all.

    “It’s okay Harry. Is everything okay?” Louis asked me.

    “Yeah I’m good now, just need to speak to Josh.” I directed my attention to Josh and looked him straight in the eyes, “privately.”

    “Okay.” Josh replied as he got up out of his seat.

    We walked into a room and I just stared at him for a while. Then Niall nudged me. “Oh right, Josh. I know you kissed Niall, and I’m not too pleased about this.” I spoke to him as his face fell, “Niall says you initiated the kiss, but I need to hear it from you.”

    He hesitated, but after a while, he gave in and spoke, “Yeah, I did kiss Niall. I couldn’t help myself. I’m sorry Harry. Please forgive me.” he pleaded.

    “I forgive you. But  don’t let it happen again or I won’t be so forgiving the next time.” I told him.

    He nodded and we walked out of the room like nothing happened. “Okay, I’m turning in guys, I’ll see you all later.” Danielle said.

    “Yeah so are we.” Louis and Eleanor said.

    And with that we were all back in our rooms getting ready for bed. “Harry, I just want to say I’m really sorry about today.” Niall said as I was getting into bed, “I hate seeing you cry babe.”

    “It’s not your fault Niall. Now come here you leprechaun.” I told him as he walked over to me and got into bed with me.

    His head was resting on my chest and I kissed his forehead. “Goodnight Ni.”

    “Goodnight Harry.”

    And with that we dozed off to sleep.