Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Harry’s POV

    I woke up and the other side of my bed felt cold, and I realized Niall wasn’t there. I missed him by my side.  I know we would see each other tomorrow, but so far in our relationship, we haven’t spent one day away from each other. And I was gonna keep it that way. I looked over at the clock, it read 9:00am. I rubbed my eyes and slowly got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror. “Damn,” I thought, “I look like shit.”

    After I finished brushing my teeth I stripped out of my boxers and jumped in the shower. I just stood there for a while soaking up the warm water. After what felt like a good 30 minutes, I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around the bottom half of my body and let it hang around my hips. I walked into my room and picked out something to wear. I decided on just a pair of light skinny jeans, a gray t-shirt and a white button up shirt to wear over it. I decided to leave the shirt unbuttoned and show the gray tee. I also decided to wear my classic white converse. I looked decent enough. By the time I headed downstairs to grab breakfast it was already 10:30am. I killed an hour and a half? Wow, I sure am slow. When I got into the kitchen I found a note on the table from my mum. It read, “Hey love, I just got called into work. I’m going on a buisness trip and won’t be back ‘till Wednesday. I’ll call later tonight. Love you! Have a great day. Love, Mum xx”

    I smiled. My mum’s great. I fixed myself some toast, eggs and some oatmeal for breakfast. I ate it and once I was finished I got out my cell to call Niall. On the third ring he picked up. “Hello?” he said.

    “Hey babe, its me.”

    “Oh hey Haz!”

    “Hey love. Are you doing anything today?”

    “No. Why?” he asked.

    “Well I’ll be at your house in an hour.” I told him.

    “Ummm...okay H. But what are we do-”

    I cut him off, “No questions! Dress pretty casual but still nice!” I told him. “And remember I’ll be there in an hour!!”

    “Oka-”

    Click! I ended the call. As I was grabbing my keys, I realized that I didn’t have Niall’s address. I grabbed my phone and texted Niall. “Hey Ni. errr....I sorta realized I don’t have your address....”

    He replied instaniously. “yeah. i know. i was trying to tell you when you ended the call.....:/’

    ‘Oh sorry babe.”

    “Whatever H. :) gimme a minute and ill send it.”

    “Ok.”

    I few minutes later he gave me his address and I got into my car and drove up to the nearest Home Depot. I needed to grab something before I went to pick up Niall. White  christmas lights-check. I payed for that and started driving over to Niall’s house. I pulled up to his driveway, turned the car off, and got out. I walked up to the door, and rang the doorbell. A young man opened the door. “Hi...” I said awkwardly.

    “Hi! You must be Harry! I’m Greg. Niall’s brother.” he said.

    He put his hand out and we shook hands. “Oh! Hi! Nice to meet you.”

    “As you. Come in. I’ll go get Niall.” he respnded politely.

    “Thanks.”

    He nodded in response and headed up the stairs calling for Niall. A few minutes later, a stunning Niall walked over to me. I mean he’s always stunning but he was even more stunning right now. His hair was browner than usual and he wore a simple white long sleeve t-shirt which he pushed up a little bit, gray skinny jeans, and blue supras. I realized my mouth was open and I shut it quickly. “Ready?” he asked me.