1) Meeting The Squad

There's a loooot of things. That's all! Enjoy my eww ch 👌 Super readers! Sometimes I like to comment on what I just did in chapter, so forgive me for my notes. If you don't like it, don't read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sero's POV

I enter my new class and my now teacher Mr. Aizawa entered after me, quieting the class announcing the new student, me. "Everyone shut up." Saying that, he sounded so tired, and he said it so lowly but everyone heard him and shut up. They went to their seats. "As you all know, we have a new student. This is him. Now say your name, your quirk, and whatever else you wanna say, and make it quick so I can go back to sleep. I'm tired."

I turn towards him, nod slightly, and then turn back to the class and introduce myself. "Hello, my name is Sero Han-" I get interupted by laughing so I look to see where it's coming from and I see a boy with golden blonde hair with a lightning bolt on his hair, and yellow sapphire colored eyes laughing. I look away and clear my throat slightly blushing. "My name is Sero Hanta and my quirk is Tape. It comes out of my elbows. I know it isn't all that great bu-" I was once again interrupted, but this time by a boy whose hair looked like a pomeranian dog.

"Hurry the hell up Tapeboi! Or shut the hell up! No one cares!" (classic Bakugou... *sigh*) He sounded very annoyed by me talking. Well, it's not like this is the first time people have said something similar like that to me anyway.

Just as I was about to say something Mr. Aizawa said something to him before I could. "Bakugou! Manners! Show some respect!" They were both arguing back and forth with each other for a awhile. I had interrupted Mr. Aizawa by placing my hand out and he became quiet.

"It's fine Mr. Aizawa. I can fight my own battles." I walk up to what Mr. Aizawa called him, Bakugou, and stood right in front of him and smiled. "Look Bakugou, you aren't the first one to say that. I've known a lot of people like you. But you are the first to actually listen to me." He looked like he was about to explode but he didn't because Mr. Aizawa was there.

"Get the fuck away from me Tapey! Before I explode your head off! Don't think I fucking won't just because Mr. Aizawa is here!"

"You won't. You're too kind to do that. I can tell." I put an arm around him and he got so mad that he threw me off and put his hand to my neck and pinned me to the floor.

"I should blow you up right fucking here you shitty piece of tape!" I hear worried murmurs but all I do is smile.

"See? The kindest person I've ever met! Wish people could be more like you. Hope we can be friends." He smiles slightly and let go of me.

"Hmph. You're pretty interesting Tapeboi." He helps me up and whispers so only I can hear "I like you." (A/N ew, what have I done with my life!?) After hearing that, I feel chills go down my spine and I turn away.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around to see Mr. Aizawa signaling me to come with him. I follow him, and while exiting the classroom I hear the same laugh from before and blush again. Outside the classroom Mr Aizawa asked, "Sero, are you ok? I've heard about your past from your mom so if you need anything, just ask me, ok?" I look down and nod.

"It would make sense that my mom would tell you guys about my past... But then again it's all in the past so all I gotta do is keep smiling and move forward!" I smile and so does Mr. Aizawa just slightly.

I walk back into class with Mr. Aizawa. "Take a seat at an empty desk. Oh, there! In front of Kaminari. Kaminari raise your hand." I wait to see who is Kaminari but no one raised their hand. I guess they don't wanna sit next to me. "Kaminari! Raise your hand!" Mr. Aizawa said then I see a hand immediately go up. It's the boy with golden blonde hair with the lightning bolt. So his name is Kaminari huh? I don't know why but I was so happy that it was him. There was just something about him that made me feel giddy. (A/N Idk if that's the correct word for this 😂 correct me if I'm wrong)