23) Spooky Time

Sero's POV

It's Halloween in a couple of days. "Hiroki have you decided what or who you're going to dress up as?" Denki asked him.

"I'm not sure yet..." He said.

"Ok. Well you better think of something before it's too late." I said.

"I know. It's just hard to decide- wait I got it! I wanna be the greatest hero!" He said.

"Alright. Let's go get you a Deku costume then." I said.

"What? No! The greatest hero is Cellophane!" He said smiling and then looked at me. I felt so happy he wanted to be me for Halloween.

"Wha- I am not the greatest hero though. Deku-" He cut me off.

"You are to me! You saved me! I wanna be Cellophane!! If I can't then I don't wanna go trick-or-treating!" He said pouting. I laughed then ruffled his hair.

"Alrighty little man. We'll get you a Cellophane costume then." I said with a smile on my face. I can't believe that in his eyes he thinks of me as the greatest hero. It warms my heart.

"Let's go get it! C'mon Hiroki!" Denki said while grabbing his hand and running.

"What children." I muttered and then laughed. I ran to catch up to them.

°Time Skip°

It was now Halloween and we were going out. Denki and I were dressed as villains from any movie that has villains (Pick your poison) while of course Hiroki was the hero that stopped us, or in other words he was me. It was great. Hiroki ended up getting tons of candy and he was really happy.

We went home as Hiroki got sleepy. I carried him back and layed him on his bed then went to go and cuddle up with Denki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 345

This was more of a filler chapter and I wrote it in a few minutes, but not to worry I have already been working on the next chapter. Rest assured it will be longer than this. Anyway as always I will see you in the next chapter.

-YaBoi