13) Home Sweet Home

Sero's POV

~4 weeks later~

I lay on my bed in Kaminari and my dorm and I think back to the field trip the class went to a few weeks ago. I always smile when I think back to it because I'm so glad I went on that field trip, or then me and Kaminari wouldn't be a thing. My thoughts got interrupted by my Pikachu.

"Hey Hanta?" Ka- I mean Denki asked. I'm still getting used to using his first name.

"Yes?" I looked at him and replied.

"I uh... I just got off the phone with my mom and she said... She said my dad... My dad got a new, and higher position at his job and it's gonna get us a lot of money..." He said looking happy but not so happy.

"But?" I asked.

"But he's moving to a different location, one far from here for this new position he's getting and my parents gave me the option to come with them and quit trying to be a hero..." He sounded sad.

"Or?" I asked.

"Or, I can stay here and become a hero but I won't see my parents for a long time and I don't want that."

I sighed a little sad. "Do whatever you think is right. I'll support you in whatever decision you make."

"But Hanta, if I leave the school and move I won't-" I cut him off knowing what he would say.

"Denki, it's fine. We have each other's numbers, we can call and text everyday if you want too." I reassured him.

"But-" He tried to reason with me but I wouldn't let him.

"No buts. I don't want to keep you from your family. You only have one family and you can't replace them." I breathed in, took both of his hands in mine, looked straight into his eyes before continuing, "Denki, you don't want to lose the close relationship you have with your family, and I don't want to be the person to break that for you. So go if you want to go, I won't stop you. I will always be with you," I then pointed at his heart and continued, "In here." I smiled at him. "Whenever you miss me and can't call or text me, just know I'll be with you the whole time. Kaminari Denki, I love you and this love I have for you, will never change and you can count on that because you are the one who pulled me through all the crap I was in, the hell I was in. You Kaminari Denki, have changed my life for the better and I appreciate that. So Denki, if you move with your family, it won't matter because you are the one for me."

Kaminari was shocked. He looked like he was about to cry, and as I said that, he did start to cry. He wrapped his arms around me and said, "Hanta, you are way out of my league. You're in a league of your own. Thank you." He smiled and then kissed me. Then he sat back and spoke to me again, "I've made my decision, I'm going to-" He coughed. "Sorry I think I'm sick but as I was saying, I'm going to leave U.A. then. But Hanta I promise you I will shoot you a text or give you a call everyday. I promise you." I kissed him on the lips and chuckled.

"I believe you. I believe you with all my heart Denki. I do." I smiled at him. "Here let's go see if there is some ice cream in the fridge. It will do some good for us to eat some." He nodded and we walked to the door and as I opened it, some of our classmates fell to the floor in the entrance of our dorm. "Uh... What are you guys doing here?" I asked to the following: Mina, Uraraka, Hagakure, Aoyama, Koda, Kirishima, Tsuyu, Yaomomo, Jirou, and Iida.

They all got to their feet and Mina answered, while wiping her eyes for some reason, "We wanted to know if it was true that you guys were dating-" Kirishima cleared his throat and Mina rolled her eyes, "Ok ok, I wanted to know if you guys were dating and it turns out I was correct. But then we heard that Kaminari is leaving U.A. and we were going to barge into your guys' dorm room to convince him to not leave U.A. but Sero you convinced us instead that he should go back with his family. Though we will be sad to see him go, and will miss him very much, we acknowledge that going with your family is the better option." She smiled and so did everyone else. I looked at Denki and saw him crying but with a smile on his face. He had tears of joy.

"T-thank you guys! I will miss you guys too." He replied.

"Hey Kami?" Kirishima asked.

"Yea?" Denki replied.

"Don't just call and text your boyfriend over here, text us too. We'll miss you also." Kirishima laughed and so did Denki and everyone including me laughed.

"You got it bro. I will." Denki said with a huge smile on his face.

"So..." I interrupted, "Ice cream? For this happy occasion?" I asked. Everyone laughed at that. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Let's go get some ice cream." Denki said smiling, then he stood on his tippy toes and kissed me and then whispered to me, "I love you 3,000."

I whispered back, "I love you 3,000 too."

"Ugh, get a room you two." Kirishima said jokingly. Me and Denki laughed.

"Well, you guys are kinda in our room so..." I said.

"Touché" He said laughing a bit.

"Yea well anyway, I really want some ice cream so let's head to get some." I said.

"Wow, you really must love ice cream to want it this much." Kirishima said and I nodded. But I'm not sure if I heard right but I thought I heard Kirishima say 'But not as much as you want Kaminari's-' I missed the last word but I'm pretty sure it was (it's up to you readers to imagine what Kirishima's last word was). I saw Kirishima smiling and I guess I must've been right and my face went red. Kirishima looked over at me and smirked. He must've realized I realized what he said. I cleared my throat and gulped.

"Ice cream." I said, well it sounded like a squeaking mouse. I walked forward causing everyone to move away from the door my face still red. Kirishima laughed while everyone was confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1191

God I hate my life. Can my life just end. I saw Endgame and I am forever broken :( but I'll get through it, one day... I'm still not over the 14th season of Supernatural and I finished that season a week ago. You guys have a great day/night. I sure as hell am not. I cried so much. Anyway, I'll shut up now. Anyways, as always, I will see you in the next chapter.

-YaBoi