3) Surprise Surprise

Ya yeet I am here! With another chapter for you all. So um enjoy or I guess don't. Idrc either way. I'm just here bcs I want to. At least I'm doing something I love to do for both myself and all you guys! I know I suck at this but idc, at least I'm trying :D Also the '    ' means he's talking in his head just to clarify.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denki's POV

I wake up blindfolded sitting on a chair, not tied up though. Not knowing where I am I asked. "Um, who are you and what do you want?" All I hear are movements around the room and then suddenly my blindfold is taken off. The room is dark. Then all of a sudden the lights come on and everyone shouts "Surprise! Happy birthday Kaminari!" (I know it's nowhere near his birthday but I just wanted to do this for him. Don't kill me plz. Not yet at least haha :D) 

I just sit in confusion until I realized 'Oh right. I forgot it was my birthday today. How dumb I am. So glad it's Friday.' "OMG thank you so much, guys! But I thought I was gonna die! Don't scare me like that. Also who hit me in the back of my head!?" I said while rubbing the back of my head. "Sorry Kaminari, I did it. I hit you with a bat. I asked Momo to make it for me. Sorry, not sorry." She laughed. "Of course it was you. You're so mean to me!" I pouted and everyone laughed.

------------------------------

Sero's POV

"Can we come to your room too?" Mina asked. "I-" I started to speak but then got interrupted by a ringing cell phone. "One sec." I nodded and she answered and choked on air, don't ask how, and started to yell. "TODAY!? I THOUGHT IT WAS TOMORROW!? WHAT THE HELL GUYS!! OK OK, WE'RE COMING RIGHT NOW!" She hung up the phone and looked at us and she talked hella fast.

"GuysweneedtohurryourassesovertoHagakure'sandTsuyu'sroom.Wearedoinghispartytodayandnottomorrow!" (Guys, we need to hurry our asses over to Hagakure's and Tsuyu's room. We are doing his party today and not tomorrow!) "Hold the fuck up Pinky! Today!? WhAT THE HELL!?" 'Bakugou understood what she said!? All I heard was guys... (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)' I thought to myself.

Kirishima understood too. "What!? Well, then that means we gotta go get changed, grab our presents, and get our asses over there!" Mina shook her head and then looked at me and saw I was confused by this whole situation.

"Ah, sorry Sero you must be really confused... No time to explain, just go change and head to room 35- wait I keep forgetting your new, what is your dorm number? Oh god, hopefully Mineta isn't your roommate. Ewww." I take out the little piece of paper given to me and hand it to her and realize she said, roommate. "Wait, roommate!? I didn't know we had a roommate!?" (Ohoho? Who is his roommate? :3)

She looked at the piece of paper and gave it to Kirishima. "He's not with Mineta but he's in the room next to your guys' room, room 21. Take him to his room will ya! I will meet you guys at Hakagure and Tsuyu's room!" She then left heading to her dorm. 'Roommate!? Goddammit... I didn't know we had a roommate...' (Don't worry, you weren't the only one who didn't know) I felt a hand pulling me. It was Kirishima's hand. "C'mon Sero, we have to change!"

-time skip to after he gets dressed-

After getting changed I waited for Kirishima and Bakugou, then headed to where we were going. After a few minutes they stopped in front of the door. Kirishima opened the door and said, "Heyo! We're here!"

Mina looked at us and said, "Finally!" "I have brought Sero here if you guys don't mind." He pointed at me. "We also come bearing gifts for my bro!" We all walked in and said our hello's. After saying hello, I walked to a chair in the corner and sat there while everyone was having conversations with each other.

I was so bored just sitting there, I don't even know why I bothered to come. I closed my eyes, just for a second, and I drifted off to sleep

Sero's Dream:

"You aren't wanted here. Just go and kill yourself. You loser. No one likes you, go away. You're just a waste of space. Useless!" I hear these same things over and over in my head. It's never ending!

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! I'M NOT ANY OF THOSE THINGS! SHUT UP!" I crouch down and put my hands on my ears to block out everyone out but it didn't work. Their hurtful words got to me. I started to cry. I got up and started to run away but there was no escaping. Everywhere I went, they were there. "Go on, we're waiting. We're waiting for you to go and finally kill yourself. Why didn't you do it earlier. You know you have no use in this world. Go on and kill yourself already Sero." I thought this would never end. I stopped running and crouched down again continued to cry. "LEAVE ME ALONE! GO AWAY! PLEASE! I JUST WANNA BE ALONE!" Then all of a sudden silence.

End of Sero's Dream

I woke up, crying again. I wipe my tears. Thankfully no one had noticed, or so I thought. I said that I had to go and left the room walking away not knowing where I was walking to. All of a sudden there was a voice talking to me.

What a loser. You are so stupid.

'Wha- who are you? Also I'm not a loser or stupid.'

I'm whatever you think I am to be.

'I don't care what you are! Just go away! I don't want you in my head! Go away!'

Hmm, well I can't. We're stuck together forever.

'How can I get rid of you! You pest!'

Well you can start by getting rid of your pathetic life. It really sucks. You really have such a sad life. Why not end it already? It's not like you have any use for it at all. You have nothing to live for. No one loves you, let alone like you.

'JUST SHUT UP! YOU KNOW NOTHING! I DO HAVE PEOPLE TO LIVE FOR!! A-ALSO PEOPLE DO LIKE ME! SO SHUT UP!'

Hahaha! You are funny! So funny Sero! What? Do you think your mom really loves you?? Don't make me laugh Sero! She just pities you! I mean who wouldn't pity you? You're so pathetic! I mean look at your so called "friends!" They're also just pitying you! They don't really care about you! Hahaha! I could go on! Stop thinking you're important! You aren-

I cut him off not wanting to listen to his lies anymore. 'JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! YOU ARE SO WRONG! MY MOM LOVES ME SO MUCH! SHE WOULD NEVER PITY ME! M-MY FRIENDS! T-THEY WOULD NEVER PITY ME! THEY WOULDN'T! They wouldn't. Right?'

Oh Sero. It's alright, I know how much it hurts. You know I'm just telling you the truth ya know. I don't lie. I wouldn't lie to you. Look Sero, all this pain and suffering could end if you just end yourself. Just do it! Everything will be better if you. Do it already Sero! Do it and everything, all your pain, suffering, your worries, all of that will be gone!

The voice started to make sense, he made perfect sense. Without realizing it, I was in the kitchen. I stared down at the knives in front of me thinking if I should do it or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1349

Welp, that was dark. Will Sero do it? Will he not? You'll find out in the next chapter! Thanks for reading my story, if you do. I know I suck at this but y'know the more I do this, the better I'll get. Anyway as always, I'll see you in the next chapter! :)

- YaBoi