description

First of all, this book was all over the place but i think I've figured it out, maybe. So it starts off with steven being a kid (13 y/o) and then i put the book on hold. Then i started writing it again and decided to put the reader in a deep sleep until steven aged to 18 years old because i feel weird being an adult and writing about children, so i make them at least 16 and up even though they are fictional characters, it just gives me peace of mind.

I do not own steven universe
I do not own any character in the series/movie
I do not own your character
I do not own any pictures unless i say so
Please enjoy the book

This is a Steven x male reader book
You x steven
Male x male

Also, anywhere you read the big doughnut, comment DOUGHNUT so i can fix it to Donut, thanks

About you

☆You are a male
☆You are (length) [when you are human size]
☆You have (h/l) (h/c) hair
☆You have (y/c) eyes (if you want two different colored ones that's ok)
☆You are Black diamond (i don't think it's confirmed that there is one but if there then thats you)
☆your diamond is anywhere you want it.
☆Your diamond is pitch black but changes to (f/c) when you use it.
☆your weapon is (whatever you want)
☆Make sure you have your own gem type in mind

Also::: in chapter one u know steven, only reason how is because you feel pink diamond within him and you remember her telling you she was pregnant before you left homeworld and she would name the bou steven, kay? Kay.

Your abilities

*you can shapeshift
*you can summon multiple weapons from your diamond but prefer using (y/w)
*You are able to make your diamond disappear and look completely human
*you can turn into any gem (like Pink/Rose could)
*you are slightly more powerful than all the diamonds (mostly because you are a diamond of destruction and all the diamonds together can only cause the destruction and chaos you can alone)

☆*☆+☆-☆*☆+☆-☆*☆+☆-☆*☆+☆-☆*☆+☆-☆*☆+☆-☆*☆+
☆-☆*☆+☆-

⚠️⚠️⚠️IMPORTANT NOTE⚠️⚠️⚠️
13 AUGUST 2021

I was a kid when i wrote this book, i wanted the main character to be the most powerful, the 'most awesome' and just better than everyone else.

From chapter 6 things start to get better because i put the book on hold for about two years maybe, maybe not that long but it was a long time and now im continuing with a whole different idea.