Pilot

They couldn't hear anything.

The sounds of their captives screams had stopped coming from the large room long ago, and by that we mean about a week. Not even the sound of the SS rated ghoul they had put in there to torture the person could be heard. The SS rated male ghouls loud voice was no where to be heard as the low ranking 'helper' ghouls outside the door shifted anxiously. That's when they heard it.

The loud sound of a masculine scream, impacts and fighting could suddenly be heard through the shiny yet thin metal of the door. The two ghouls shared a look before pulling up on the door effectively opening it to show the blood stained warehouse only for a large body to burst through the opening its Rinkaku kagune flailing behind them as they landed with a sickening crunch before it disappeared, swallowed by the body that was lain on top of it. A red pool of glistening life blood spread around the body as the two ghouls activated their own Koukaku Kagunes before stopping and looking at their stomach noticing a dark bluish purple tail with an almost electric blue tip wiggle a little before quickly going up cutting them almost completely in half just as a girl came out of the room, the two tails returning to join her other seven tails at her side as she looked around sniffing the air. Her eyes gleamed darkly like a ruby surrounded by a sea of onyx as she stepped over the dead body of her torturer making sure to spit on the body and rub it into what wasn't eaten as she made her way to where she could smell fresh air.

A cruel smirk appeared on the girls face as she felt the wind on her skin as soon as she opened the door. The cool night breeze of the Tokyo docks caused her to let out a menacing sounding giggle as she stepped outside her toes wiggling as she felt the dirty concrete beneath her bare feet. She continued walking, as she soon found herself in a large crowd noticing how people seemed to flow around her because of her clothes that were torn, ripped, and probably stank of both sweat and blood as she made her way to a coffee shop she remembered well as her white hair swished silently as her normal gold eyes scanned for any doves. Her breathing hitched slightly as she took a small detour to get away from the investigator and his Quinque which she could see was clinched in his hands tightly, the silver covering of the metal case it was in shone (evilly) in the light of the street lamps as blurs of color from passing cars coated it in a spray of colors as the girl continued on her way undeterred from her objective as her stomach growled hungrily even after having eaten a few large bites of the ghoul that had tortured her.

She stopped suddenly looking at the cafe she now stood in front of. The place her mother had always taken her to and had always fed them no matter how many times they came in, but that was before her mother had died at the hand of cannibalistic ghouls that had then taken her to be tortured for who knows how long.

The place she stood in front of now hadn't changed at all in the five years since her mothers death. The ghoul cafe Anteiku.