16. Holiday!

There's still a week of holiday left before the second term started. Liam had to catch up with some work and Flynn had a date with Luther, so there's only me and the twins at the apartment.

Someone rang the doorbell and I went to open the door.

'Hi Alanna,' I greeted the blonde pretty girl.

'Hello Mariposa, wanna go for a drink?'

We arrived at a Starbucks where Alanna ordered a caramel latte and I only had a tap water. Starbucks was too expensive, I couldn't waste any of the insurance money my dad left me. It wasn't much anyways.

'I'm sorry about my family's attitude last Saturday,' Alanna apologised.

I quickly shook my hands and my head, 'no, no, no, please don't apologise, it wasn't your fault!' If I had to choose my second favourite person in Liam's family, it'd have to be Alanna.

Alanna looked at the twins, who were both asleep on their strollers,' your brothers are very cute. What are their names?'

I smiled,' thanks, the one with blonde hair is Mateo, the one with brown hair is Theodore. Teddy's older by five minutes.'

She gently stroked each of their cheeks, which Matty reacted with a purr.

She looked up and said, 'I don't know if Liam told you, but I had a miscarriage a few years ago,' she looked at the twins with such motherly eyes, which were completely opposite of her usual playful self.

'The twins would be such good friends with my child...'

I held her hand tight, 'aww, Alanna. You're always welcomed to visit us!'

She wiped off a tear on her face and regained her pretty smile, 'that'd be awesome.'

She continued,' oh, the real reason why I came was because of this,' she took out 2 plane tickets.

' I booked a holiday to Barbados with Liam ages ago, but I could see he wants to go on this trip with you more than me,' she chuckled.

I blushed, 'no! I can't take the tickets! I can't leave my brothers anyways.'

She insisted,' it's fine, I'll pay extra 10% for each of the boys. Trust me, they're gonna love Barbados!'

I stood up and gave her a big hug, 'oh thank you so much, Alanna!'

She hugged me tightly as well, 'just have loads of fun, ok?'

-------------------------------------------------------

'Hello Ma'am, hello sir, welcome onboard,' the flight attendant greeted us.

'What a young family!' I middle aged lady who was sitting behind us said, 'how old?'

'Oh, their both fifteen months old,' I told her.

She shook her head and said,' how old are you and your partner?'

I looked at Liam, who only shrugged.

To minimise the explaining, I said, 'I'm nineteen, my partner's twenty-two.'

She looked surprised and kept asking questions,' was it planned? How did you cope with the money issue?' What did your parents say?'

I started to panic but luckily Liam came in front of me, 'ma'am, we're married and have stable jobs, thanks for asking.'

'Oh my, marrying at such a young age!'

I glared at Liam, who acted like he didn't see me,' alright, let's put the boys down.'

The plane took off on time without delaying, Teddy was sitting on my lap the whole time, excitedly looking out the window, this little brave man.

On my left, Matty was crying on Liam's lap since the engine started.

'Hey, sweet pea, it's alright, Mari's here,' I comforted Matty once the seatbelt sign went off.

Teddy was already enjoying his food fed by Liam, while I kept rocking my little poor Matty, who's too scared and wouldn't stop crying.

I patted Matty's back for at least half an hour before he could fall asleep.

Throughout the eight hour flight, the twins were very good, Liam and I only had to change their nappies once and fed them twice more.

-------------------------------------------------------

We finally arrived at the Grantley Adams International Airport in Barbados. The resort was another two hours drive away.

Woah, I haven't been to such a luxurious place in such a long time! The villa Alanna booked for us was a wooden house which was a storey high. But it has three rooms even with cribs set up! There's also a jacuzzi tub on the balcony which gave us 360 degree view of the ocean!

The villa even had direct access to the private beach of the resort!!

Since the twins had already slept plenty on the plane, so they didn't need a nap. So I changed both of them and myself and off the beach we went!

'Teddy, Matty! You both look adorable!' Liam said as we exited our room, 'so do you, butterfly,' he said and kissed me.

I was really proud as well, I got Teddy a light blue shirt with tropical flower printed all over it, with some navy swim trunks,

For Matty, I got him the same shirt but got pink, while his swim trunks were light green.

That's the thing, people kept asking me I never dressed them in the same outfits. I think it's really stupid because why would you spend the same amount of money twice on the same stuff? Bitch ain't got extra money for this rich shit, haha.

Holy shit, Liam looked so hot... ahem half naked... in beachwear.

He's only wearing his turquoise swimming trunk and his sunglasses. I could see his defined abs and pecs, and his biceps flexing when he carried both the twins at once.

He saw me staring at him so he smirked, 'Mariposa, like what you're seeing?'

I blushed and looked away, 'hey! There are kids here!'

' Hey! Babababa...' the twins were right at the stage of imitating whatever people said, I had to be extra careful with my words.

He smiled and said,' don't be shy, you're my girlfriend!' He even leaned in to kiss me.

I really wanted to kiss him back so bad! But I reminded myself that I couldn't do that in front of my little brothers.

'Let's go to the beach now!'