27. Thank god

'Please, just let me be with my brothers,' I begged the people who were guarding us.

Apart from that screen, I haven't seen my baby brothers for nearly a week. And they've been crying everyday nonstop.

While Flynn's having a really bad fever.

'No! Banger said you're not going anywhere!' One of the idiots said.

Even their code names were fucking stupid.

' But they won't stop crying if they don't see me.'

'She's right, those little motherfuckers wouldn't stop crying throughout the night! Banger said he'll sell them to Cambodia soon,' the other one said.

'NO! Please don't sell them!' I couldn't cry right now, but I couldn't let anything happen to Theodore and Mateo.

Now, I felt helpless and hopeless. No one would ever come safe us.

Or maybe Liam would?

No, why would he? I was the heartless piece of crap who broke up, he must hate me so much.

I looked at Flynn, who's on my left, leaning powerlessly against the wall. His ranking body was shivering.

It's all my fault.

I had to think of a way to get us all out of here before we... die.

-------------------------------------------------------

Shit, shit, shit, shit.

Tomorrow would be Friday.

And honestly, where the hell could I find blimey twenty million quid if I wasn't physically allowed out of this dungeon?

Hell, I'm speaking like these idiots now.

'You lot get in here!' Banger dragged both my brothers into my 'prison'.

'Teddy, Matty!' They were crying while running towards me. I quickly pulled them in a tight hug.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry,' was all I managed to say when all three of us finally saw each other again.

Banger looked furious, 'cor blimey, these two wouldn't stop crying! How do you teach them?'

I didn't need you to teach me how to parent, twat.

He came and kneeled in front of me, and his head slowly closing towards my face.

A chill was sent down my spine when he started speaking.

'Is your prince coming to save you now? He ain't got much time.'

'I really don't have any money, I beg you, just let us go,' I said, for the five thousandth time.

He slapped me across my face and shouted at me,' IT'S NOT YOUR DECISION TO MAKE HERE! IF I WANT YOU DEAD, YOU'LL DIE!'

The boys started crying again, but I covered their mouths so their cry wouldn't piss that monster off more.

Flynn, I'm not sure if he was dreaming or not, said with his eyes closed, 'go fuck yourself, you goblin.'

Banger's side dudes were laughing behind his back so he grabbed one of them by their shirt and threw him to the floor.

Then he slowly went towards Flynn...

I didn't know what I was exactly thinking, but I went in front of Flynn when Banger was reaching for Flynn's neck.

Initially, he was kind of taken aback by surprise, but his eyes just became redder.

'Princess coming to save the day, huh?' He said.

I said, 'please, he has a temperature, he's extremely weak now.'

'Well, that means you're not, huh? Fine, I'll start with you first.'

Bye, world, I'm dying now.

When I closed my eyes and awaited death, the door of the dungeon flew open.

Fuck, the light was blinding all of us.

'Put your hands up on your hands and don't move!' A police with guns said.

Everyone froze and complied.

After a whole team of armed police came into the room, Liam also came in.

His eyes were still so beautiful, even though they were full of... exhaustion and worry.

He came towards me and kissed me on the forehead, 'hey Mariposa, sorry I'm late, I'm so sorry.'

I started crying uncontrollably but I said, 'my brothers...'

To my belief, they were already huddled around Liam.

My world darkened again...

-------------------------------------------------------

The bright hospital lights were blinding me. Liam's handsome face appeared, I smiled back at him...

Wait.

'Where are my brothers?' Shoot, I sat up way too quickly, 'oww, my head.'

Liam came and laid me back on my hospital bed, he said,'don't worry, they are right there.'

He pointed to the other side of the private hospital room, where there were 2 beds and my brothers were sleeping on each of them.

'And Flynn?'

'He's right next doors,' he replied.

I sighed, thank god everyone's fine.

'How are you feeling?' Liam asked me, still as gently as he used to.

'I'm alright, thanks.'

Then we fell into an awkward silence, I was the one who broke the silence first.

'Thanks... for saving us,' I said.

'It's fine,'he answered, 'should I leave you for now?'

I shook my head without thinking, but I quickly realised that I shouldn't keep him.

But he smiled and said,'glad you said that.'

He held my hand and this whole time, and I could tell you we were back together!