CHAPTER 9

Its been two weeks since the trip to las vegas, and I cant seem to forget what Tiffany and I talked about. William and I Employer/ Employee relationship was alittle close to still be professional but Its hard to believe he has any type of romantic feelings towards me. We dont spend alot of time together because he's always so busy on out of town functions, but I think its time to get some type of clarity on whats going on between us. We did kiss and im tired of being confused.

I decided to go join a local gym and try to shed some pounds, and for the past two weeks I have been working my ass off in here everyday after work. The only problem is the dieting part, I love my foods and that is something I just cant seem to part with but all in all I have lost 5lbs so im satified that my hard work is paying off.

I had just walked 2 miles and was walking off the in door track to get some water from the fountain. I looked up towards the gym entrance to see three women entering. I really didnt pay them any attention until They got closer and realized it was Chloe, but I didnt reconize the other two women with her.

she actually came here to work out in a hot pink sport bra and too little black shorts with half her ass cheek hanging out. She was a pretty girl with an amazing body but her attitude was just fucked up, and she was still on my shit list after the bathroom drama so I decided to just stay clear of her and pray she did the same for her sake.

guess there was gone be no such luck since she spotted me and started walking over with her little friends on some mean girls type shit, and I could already tell this was not gone end well.

"hey Lisa I am suprised to see you here of all places" she said being extra dramatic on the 'of all places' part

"Yea nice to see you outside of work too" I said with a fake smile. hoping we could wrap this converstion up quick like.

"so how was the trip to las vegas?" she asked with a smirk

"you know It was business as usual" I said looking away bored. You know how you can look on someones face and tell that the next thing that comes out their mouth is going to be some straight up bullshit? Well thats exactly how Chole's face was looking right now.

"well I would be careful with those "business" trips because word is theres not too much business going on, and you know how easy it is for women like you to get reputation so I would be very careful" and that was the last straw

"and what the hell is that supose to mean Chole" I said stepping up getting in her face

"Just what I said watch your back" she stepped even closer getting in my face

"You know what, I havent done a damn thing to you, but you keep up this little game you think your playing Im gona do what I want to whether that's sleeping with William or not, cause guess what? It's none of got damn business." i smiled "now have a nice day" and walked right out the door without a backward glance.

on the way home I dialed Toyia on my cell.

"Hello"

"Hey girl what you doing?"

"nothing just got off the phone with my brother... whats up?"