CHAPTER 20

"So you just gone stand there and not answer me"  I said holding up the bottle so she can see it. "What the hell is this Lisa and why are hiding it from me"  She wrapped her bath towel around her, walked over and grabbed it out off my hand.

"Its mind and non of your business" she said, I knew right then and there if I didnt control my temper I was liable to break something. God please give me some type of control because Im about to loose it.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU SITTING UP HERE TAKING THREE TIMES THE AMOUNT OF  WEIGHT LOSS PILLS.....ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURESELF......GIVE THEM TO ME NOW" I growled out. Well I guess that prayer didn't get through in time. I was not going to stand  here and let her distroy herself over a problem that she doesn't even have. 

"NO! there mine" she said putting the bottle behind her back

I grabbed her by her waist more ruffly then I intended to and snatched the pills from behind her back. I could tell I hand scared her by the sharp intake of breath she took and the quick appearence of fear in her eyes, but I don't give a damn at this point.

"Give them back William!" she protested. I walked over to the toilet and poured the remaining pills in  before flushing them down.

"SHUT UP LISA!" I grabbed her by her wrist and snatched the towel from around her body.  "LOOK AT YOURSELF! LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE  DOING TO YOUR BODY" I yelled spinning her around where she could face the mirror and see herself. Her face looked tired and worn out. Were her breast were once full and plump now have lost there luster, the skin on her thighs were beginning to sag from the too rapid weight loss. Even her skin had lost its glow, the glow I used to look forward to seeing in the office and at home everynight.

I was so angry that I didnt even realize she crying until I heard her scream to get out of my tight grip. I loosened my hand and she pulled away running out of the bathroom. I picked up the emtpy bottle and went to the bedroom to sit on the bed. Looking at the back I could tell these were the same diet pills  that had health related controversy surrounding them. I knew Lisa was a little self conscious about her weight but to go to this extent really shed light on how bad she thought of her self to go through these measures to loose weight. We definitely needed to have a talk.

I walked in the hallway and heard crying from the bedroom across the hall.

"Lisa open the door" I said as calmly as I could twisting the knob to see it was locked.

"No just leave William" She said in a muffled voice

 "Open the door Lisa.....please" When I didnt get a answer I reached on the top of the door to get the flimsy key and unlocked it. I walked over to the bed where Lisa layed on crying. I set next to her and picked her up and layed her on chest.

"Im sorry I yelled and grabbed you like that, but You have to understand how much you scared when I saw that bottle almost empty. Do know what you could have done to yourself if you kept taking those pills the way you were." I said in her ear

"they're just weight loss pills" she said lifting her head up to look at me. I looked at her tear stained face and though I couldn't love this women anymore even if I wanted to.

"There not "just" weight loss pills Lisa the way you using them you could have a massive heart attack taking those things, I dont know why you feel the need to loose weight. When I met you you werent skinny so what make you think you have to be now."