CHAPTER 22

"So I guess you think you funny huh?" William whispered in my ear as he came up behind me at the bathroom sink the next morning. I couldnt help but smile to myself at the little trick I played on him last night.

"No I just wanted to make a point that you don't run nothing....especially me" I said with a little attitude smiling. I honestly wanted him to understand that even though I do respect his wishes of staying off work amd what not.....you cant just exclude me from the outside world.

"Well I just want you to know that I'm officially cutting you off" William said walking over to his sink and and started brushing his teeth. I couldn't stop myself from the burst of laughter that exscape my mouth after hearing his little announcment.

"Oh really your cuttling me off....William please you couldnt last two days without sex" I replied back after my fit of laughter

"I can last longer than you" He stated

I could see a bet coming on and a great idea popped in my head. " ok whoever last the longest win.....If I win I get to wherever I want to when ever I want to without any protest from you. And If you win I stay locked in this dreadful place until I deliver" I proposed turning my nose up at the last part.

" you act like you living in a prison or something instead a million dollar estate" William said "but I'll except your bet since I know your going to loose anyway."

"We will see" I said walking to the door "but for the record your home is beautiful, but I need to see something else than these walls for the next couple of months you know" I know William's intentions are good but I just cant see myself staying in this house for the rest of my pregnacy.

I went to the closet to see what I was going to wear today. Toyia called and we were going to have lunch with Tiffany since she was sin town. Talk about excited...I was finally going see some people other than William for a change.

"I think you should wear the pink dress. That color looks good on your skin" William said watching me battle with my decision.

"you mean this dress?" I asked holding up a peach colored dress

"Yea that one"

"You do know that this isnt pink right....its callled peach" I ask smiling

"same thing....."

"Whatever..." I said rolling my eyes "but I don't think I can fit this anymore" I took the dress off the hanger and tried it on. Thank God it still fit and I actually looked pretty good in it. you could only detect alittle baby bump.

---------------------------------

"So were the hell is Tiffany....she always late" Toyia fussed as I came back to the table from releaving myself in the restroom.

"well it really doesnt matter since I can't stay away from the bathroom long enough to even hold a conversation with anyone."

"Oh poor baby" Toyia said with sympathetic eyes "I cant believe your having bathroom problems this early in the pregnacy I thought that happens later on"

"I thought the same thing to but when i asked to doctor about it he said it was normal at my stage all the way up until I deliver"

"I forgot you went to the doctor....so what are you having?" Toyia asked

"A girl!" I said excitedly I was so happy Im going to have alittle mini me running around.

"Hey yall sorry Im so late but my flight got delayed" Tiffany said running up to the table with gift bags in each arm.