Epilogue

"You have got to be freaking kidding me" I said looking in the mirror. I blew out a deep breath and plopped down on the couch.

"What is wrong with you now Lisa.." Toyia said in a irritated voice while she was trying to curl her hair In the mirror. I cut my eyes at Toyia after seeing I was getting no sympathy today.

"You could be a little more ready to please since it is my wedding day you know" Lisa said with some attitude. Toyia stopped in mid curl and looked through mirror at me sitting on the couch.

"bitch please...you act this ain't your second wedding. Your chance to play the distress bride is OVER"

I couldn't help but smile thinking that this will be my second time marrying William. But I didn't care i could do it amillion more times. The first time was six weeks after London was born. Thanks to Williams inability to wait until Christmas to have the wedding as plan. They planned a little small wedding at a church that I go to regularly. Well that little wedding of twenty people turned into two hundred people in less than a week and a half notice. I wore the most beautiful white satin a-line gown that gave me a beautiful hour glass shape considering I had just had a baby six weeks ago. I never knew love like this could actually exist but I'm so glad God decided to let me experience it here on earth before I meet him one day. And even though I have technically had a wedding earlier this is the biggest wedding We had scheduled to have in Williams home country to have everyone scrutinize every single detail, including the this dress that seems to be a little to snug for comfort right now.

"So you know this wedding will be televised through out this country right? So if you could just entertain my craziness for a little while longer I would greatly appreciate it mam" I said standing up to look at the lace mermaid dress once again.

"Well let me just finish curling my hair then Ill look at the dress."

"I don't understand why you curling your hair anywhere....you know William got the best stylists in town to do our hair and makeup" Toyia stopped curling and turned around to look me in the face

"Now you know one thing I don't play about is my hair....nobody puts their hands in this head" Toyia said waving around that curling iron while she was talking. Just as Toyia had finished her statement The master suite door swung open and in walked Tiffany and my mother in law with little London in her arms. She had a lace dress with about a million ruffles with some shiny baby shoes. Every since London has made her entrance into the world her grandmother has spoiled her rotten. London awake and alert smiled at seeing me but didn't dare reach for me to get her from her grandmothers arm.

"Great thank God someone is here so this girl can complain to y'all" Toyia said now dabbing at her makeup

"Oh no what's the matter Lisa" Tiffany said rushing over to me with a worried look on her face.

"Yes what's wrong sweetheart" Williams mother said mirroring Tiffany's worried voice while sitting down on the couch and laying London on top off the blanket she laid next to her. London let out high pitch scream and giggled while playing with her toes. Everyone smiled and then went back to the task at hand.

"So what's the problem" Tiffany said

"Well my dress is to small and I just popped the zipper" I said turning around so they can see.

"Oh goodness that is a problem" Williams mother said looking at the dress.

"Well at least someone agrees with me hear." I said giving a evil at Toyia

"For Christ sake someone bring me a needle and thread. You just have to be sewn into the dress. It's not like your going to be in it that long anyway. You have a party dress for the reception remember."