CHAPTER 11

I was laying on something wonderful. I could hear William's heartbeat through his chest as I laid straddled across his body after one of the most amazing nights of my life. I didn't have on a stitch of clothing and it felt wonderful. Just then a large booming sound that signified thunder was made outside which caused me to flinch a little.

"I didn't know you were awake" William said rubbing the tip of his fingers up and down my spine which made me shudder

"yea I just woke up, did I wake you" I replied

"no I've been up for a while"

"because I wanted to hold you longer, and plus you needed your rest since we didn't get much sleep last night" he said smiling

I just smiled in return and laid my head back on his chest. If I could stay like this the rest of my life I would. A few minutes later you could hear the rain fall against the window. I just sighed and snuggled closer to William and he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"what do you want to eat today" William asked

"I can cook something, you do have food here right?" I said into his neck

"yes it's food here"

"ok" I said sitting up looking down "I'm gone take a shower and cook some breakfast"

"ok" he said

I climbed off him and walked in the bathroom to take a shower. By the time I was finished I walked out to see William changing the sheets. I guess he's one of those clean men. I walked down the stairs and went down a long hall that lead to the kitchen. It had marble counter tops and all the up to date stainless steal appliances.

Thirty minutes later I set eggs, bacon, waffles, sausage, and orange juice on the kitchen island .

"did u cook for an army"

I looked up and to see William in the doorway with just sweats and no shirt on and a box wrapped in pretty pink paper in is hand.

"kinda got carried away when I saw this top of the line kitchen I love to cook" I laughed

"I'll keep that in mind" he smiled looking sexy as hell with no shirt on. I could barely keep my eyes off his chest.

"you ready to eat" I said getting out my trance walking over to the bar stool

"yes" he replied sitting on the stool next to me. He passed me the pretty pink box "here I got you something, I intended to give it to you last night but we got a little preoccupied"

I smiled remembering just what had us both preoccupied. I unwrapped the box and looked at the shoe box with the ever noticeable name sketched across it.

"what is this William?" I asked looking up at him.

"open it and see"

I opened the box to see the gold strappy christian louboutin sandals I admired at the mall in Las Vegas

"how, when did you" I was at a total lost for words "how did you know I wanted these?" I asked looking down at the expensive shoes.

"I saw you looking at them in the window, and I sent Tiffany after them once we left." he said

I didn't know how I felt about this. I mean what women wouldn't want shoes, especially shoes from the 'christian louboutin' , they had to be at least $1,000 and they were gorgeous! But for some reason in my head this was just another form of money on the nightstand.

"they are very beautiful William" I said looking up at him. "but I can't except these"

His face immediately fell

"why not? Don't you like them" he asked looking a little upset

I took a deep breath "yes I love them but I can't except them, we are not in a relationship and..... I wouldn't feel right excepting something like this from you"

I could look at his face and tell he was not gone take this laying down.

"what does us being in a relationship have to do with me wanting to buy you something" he said in a flat tone

"you just don't go around buying random people things do you?" I asked standing to take the dishes off the island and put them in the sink

"No but your not just a random person" he replied

Ok this was just stupid " I don't want the shoes William just drop it please" I turned to him and said

"AND WHY THE HE'LL NOT GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON!" he said raising his voice

"don't raise your voice at me"

"give me one Lisa" he said

"BECAUSE IM NOT SOME WHORE OK!" I turned and yelled "Yes we're sleeping together but I refuse to start excepting gifts like I'm some gold digging hooker"

I could tell he was furious by how tight his jaw was and his body stiffening. He has no reason to be mad hell he should be glad I'm not using him for his money.

"your taking the shoes and that's final" he stated

"that's final? Did you not hear what I just said I DON'T WANT THEM"

"your not very good at following directions are you?" William said getting up walking over to the counter where I was. he picked me up and carried me to the cleared off island and set me on top

"not when it comes to something I believe strongly in" I said wrapping my arms my neck

I gave him a peck on the lips and he stared running his hands under my shirt to unhook my bra. I pulled my shirt over my head and let it hit the floor.

"Hmmmmmm" William was licking and sucking my breast so good If I wasn't careful this would be over before it started. I ran my hands down his amazing chest and stopped at the top of his sweats, I could see he was already hard and ready.

"lift your hips up" he said pulling my shorts and panties off all at one time. Once he finished I went to pull his sweats down but he stepped back and pushed my hands away

"no lay back" he said. I looked at him a minute wondering what he was fina do. I laid my back on the counter shivering a bit because of the cold marble on my back. I heard him move away and went to get up.

"DON'T MOVE" he demanded. I saw him walk to the refrigerator and pull out a can of whip cream. A few seconds later I heard him pull up a bar stool where I was at and set down in front of me and spread my legs open. I guess I wasn't close enough because he reached up and grabbed my hips to bring me closer where my ass was halfway off the counter. I saw him shake the can of whip cream and sprayed it down my slit.

"uhhhhhh shit" i said he begin at the bottom and slowly licked to the top he gently suck and swirl his tongue around my clit which was spot and caused me to immediately start creaming like it was no tomorrow. I think knew that was my spot cause he stayed right there the whole time making sure he got every bit of cream off.

"I'm fina come" I reached down and pushed his head further in between my legs as they began to shake uncontrollably to make sure he didn't move cause this felt to damn good. I closed my eyes and came so hard I could feel my own cream sliding Down my cheeks and he cleaned up every bit.

"Oh my God William" I said out of breath, I just laid there with my eyes close until I could catch my breath to speak and form coherent words again.

"so are you gona take the shoes?" William asked after a couple minutes

I set up on my elbows and smiled at him

"the answers still no, but if this is your way of trying to get me to change my mind I might could be persuaded if you do another couple rounds of this."

---------------------------------------------------

Hope you like!!!! Something short and sweet ;)

COMMENT-VOTE-FAN