CHAPTER 12

1 months later...

Ok so I ended up taking the shoes, sue me. But I'm not excepting anything else and I made that perfectly clear. William and I have been getting along pretty well with our arrangement work is work and home, is well amazing. We have established our little routine, I spend the weekend at his home one week and he does the same the other. This weekend I'll be free since he's out the country, we have spoken every night on the phone since he left except last night.

"what are you over there staring off in space smiling so hard about?"

I looked up to see Toyia examining me from across my office. We were going over some files for work and I guess I got kind of side track thinking about my boo.

"Nothing" I said looking back down at the papers on my desk

"No you over thinking bout William aren't you?"

"And if I am?" I said trying to hide a smile that was peaking through anyway

"tsk tsk tsk...he has your nose so wide open it doesnt make any sense your skin is glowing everything. I swear If you wasnt my friend I would be alittle envious right now" Toyia saiding grinning

I was about to make a smart reply but someone knocked on the door instead. "come in" I said wondering who it could be. I know I didnt have any appointments scheduled with the building about to shutdown in a hour and Chloe wouldnt dare come back after the little convasation at the gym she makes sure she keeps her distance. the door open interupting my thoughts and Tiffany stuck her head in.

"Heyyyy! girl!" Tiffany said opening the door up and walking in the office. I stood and met her halfway in the center of the room to give her a big hug

"What are you doing here?" I said excited to see her. I havent seen her since William and I was in Las Vegas but we talk all the time on the phone which was why I was so suprised to see her here when we just talked the other day and she didnt mention she was coming.

"I came by to suprise you.....who's this?" she said looking over at Toyia

"Oh im sorry Tiffany, this is my friend Toyia she works here as well" I said looking over at Toyia who stood to shake Tiffany's hand. Instead of excepting Toyia's hand she reached out and gave her a hug.

"Any friend of Lisa is a friend of mine" Tiffany said hugging her. Toyia looked over at me while being embraced in Tiffany's arms with an amused look. I just hunched my shoulder up as if to say "I dont know"

"So what are you girls getting into to start the weekend off" Tiffany asked the both of us after releasing Toyia

"Umm nothing much I really havent thought about it....any ideas" I asked looking at both Tiffany and Toyia

"we can start off by going to dinner because Im starving" Toyia said picking up all the scattered papers

"ok out to eat it is, do you have any place you wanted to go in particular Tiffany?" I asked

"Nope anywhere you choose is fine"

"Alright let me gather my things and we can be off" I said turning to walk back to my desk. I all of a sudden began to feel a rush of quiziness and ran to the garbage can next to my desk to empty my stomach. After I sat down in my chair trying to catch my breath Tiffany and Toyia both ran over to me asking questions a mile a minute.

"Oh my god are you ok"

"Do you need a Doctor"

I was still trying to get myself in check and couldnt really comprehend nothing they were trying to say. Once I was able to catch my breath and wipe my mouth off with a baby wipe I had in my desk draw I looked up to two worried faces.