•1•

A/N

People have been asking me for a while now about writing a Ariana G!P story....so here you guys are😁

Y/N's POV.

I smiled as I walked down the cluttered hallway. Today was Friday and I couldn't be happier.

Well let me introduce myself. I'm Y/N Y/L, and I'm currently a senior in high school. I just turned 17 last month.

As I walked down the hall all I could notice were the mumbles of people and the weird stares that I was getting. It's not like I'm not used to it seeing I'm the captain of the cheer team and volleyball team. But I knew exactly what was going on.

All the talk was about Ariana Grande, and how she was coming back to her home town. I frowned at the thought of her. People knew that we were once the best of friends, but good thing they don't know why we no longer are. I guess they just made their own assumptions, and let me tell you some are way worse than most.

Some were that we got into an actual fight over a boy. Which is so far from the truth. There was one saying that we used to date and broke up because I cheated on her. If they really knew her the way I do then those lies wouldn't even be mentioned.

I mean my god. How could anyone just sit around and make up their own lies.

Ariana and I both know what really happened between us even if she chooses not to acknowledge it.

Granted we used to be inseparable but after that one night that one mistake that I'd carry around with me forever. Changed my life and it changed the way I felt towards her.

My best friend, the one I grew to love. Used me and left me like I was nothing more than trash to her within 24 hours.  Even with her being older than me, we had always had the best bond. But after being friends with her all my life. It all went downhill.

She's older and grew apart from me. Things changed and one night changed my life forever.

The worse part about the whole situation, is that I was a virgin. She took my first time away from me and left me with no care in the world. I feel stripped of my innocence even though she didn't force me to do anything with her.

It was a choice I made blindly. A stupid fucking choice that I regret more and more each day. Instead of saving myself for someone who truly loved me. I gave myself up to someone who never truly gave a fuck about me.

But it was a lesson learned. A hard lesson.

"Hey hey hey!" I smiled at the sound of my best friends Drake and kandi's voice.

"Hi you guys."

"Y/N, babe it's Friday!"

I giggled and nodded. "I know, omg I'm so excited because it's the last game tonight." Being a cheerleader really tired me out at times. But just becoming the head captain was even more demanding and tiring. Good thing I only have a half a day now, because of my grades I don't have to come back after lunch.

When I turned I noticed them both giving each other an uneasy look. I already knew where this was going.

"What's up guys?"

"Uhhh Kandi you wanna-" He said nodding his head towards me.

I raised my eyebrows up at him and watched Kandi roll her eyes at him.

"So you know we heard Ariana's going to be here this week."

I nodded still turned to my locker. "Mm that's nice."