•5•

"That bitch! I can't believe her ass!"

I let out a puff of air as I walked through the crowd. Here I am walking into school with Drake and Kandi. Let's just say they were not to pleased to hear about what happened with Ariana.

"Do you guys think I'm wrong?"

"Wrong?" They both asked and I nodded keeping a grip on my books.

"Yeah, you know for keeping Armani away from Ariana all these years."

"You had your reasons babe." Kandi said making me nod.

"Exactly. I mean she did up and leave you, but honestly I do think she should be aloud to at least get to know Armani now that she's here and she obviously knows about him."

I sighed looking over at Drake. Of course he would say that, because once again he doesn't get how much I went through. Kandi was there for all of it. She knows, she was my only shoulder to cry on for a long time.

"I just can't believe she said all of that. Like how are you bitter?"

I shrugged "I knew she would be that way, but I honestly didn't think she would care."

It honestly never crossed my mind after she left me to try and tell her anything. She showed me that she wanted nothing to do with me, and that she didn't care about me. So I didn't waste my time to ever try and say anything.

"The worst part about it is your wicked witch of a mother." Kandi said rolling her eyes. She along with a lot of other people couldn't stand my mother, and I really don't blame her.

I giggled at Kandi's comment and nodded.

"That's exactly why I can't wait to move out on my own. Just me and my baby."

I'm so sick of being under my mothers roof. She doesn't respect me or my child.

"Hey, you know you can always come live with me."

Drake smiled wide for some reason. "Yeah or me."

I laughed at the way Kandi's head turned to him. "For what, so you can be creep."

Drake glared down at her and I stood laughing at the two.

"Thank you Kandi but I really need to try and be more independent ya' know."

"Well ok. But know that you and my god son are always welcome. Any day, any time."

"And know that my arms are always opened. Any day, any time." Drake added with a wink.

I giggled playfully pushing his chest. He's so goofy I swear.

After my first period I was making my way to my locker to grab my biology book. I was busy smiling and waving like usual that I didn't even realize how everyone knew in the hall was looking at me funny until I hear

"Well I sure do thank you beautiful ladies for helping me."

I can spot that very familiar ponytail from a mile away.

She turned to look right at me. "Hi babe."

My mouth literally dropped. I looked around the room and of course all eyes are on us.

Ariana Grande was standing right in front of me...what the fuck!

I stumbled towards her grabbing her by the arm pulling her away from everyone.

"What in the hell are you doing here!" I whisper yelled I did not need everyone in my business. Bad enough that she's here and now we had the entire schools attention.

She shrugged as if it was no big deal. "I wanted to talk to you."

I nodded sarcastically. "Oh and a simple phone call wouldn't have worked right?"

"Maybe if you gave me your number we could try it out."

"You're not getting my number Ariana." I couldn't even stop myself from laughing.

"Welp, guess I'll just follow you around all day. Makes no difference to me."

I rolled my eyes walking past her to my locker only for her to follow me.

"Stop being annoying and go away." I whined as I banged my head against my locker.

"I'm not going anywhere baby girl so just get used to seeing me."

I looked at her with disgust. "That's definitely not something I want to get used to."

"What was that?"

I shrugged. "Nothing, but look you can not just follow me around all day."

"Why not?"

"Really Ariana, why not?"

She shrugged and nodded. I motioned my hands up and down. "You are why not!"

She rolled her eyes and took my hand. I immediately felt those same butterflies that I felt almost 4 years ago.

"Come with me."

"I have one more class." I said trying to snatch my hand from her but her grip only got tighter.

"Skip duh."

"Duh! I'm not gonna skip just to go out with you."

20 minutes later..

Ariana's POV.

"God Ariana, just leave it alone already!"

"I don't get it, you kept my son from me I'm the one who should be pissed."

I really don't understand her at all. How she can sit here and give me all this damn attitude when she is the one who took something away from me that I would never get back.

The time with my son that I've already missed. It's irreplaceable.

She shrugged. "It's really simple. I don't trust you, not to leave him like you did me before. It would break my heart for me to let you into his life and he gets attached, then you disappear. I can not allow that to happen Ariana."

I frowned knowing I would never do that to my son. I would never leave from his life like that, and if I would have known that she was pregnant to begin with then I would have never left. Or I would have brought her with me.

But she never once tried telling me, instead she thought it was a good idea to keep it from me.

I know I hurt her, but now is different. We have a child together and we were never really together.

"I understand that you say I hurt you Y/N, but it's not fair for you to hold that against me when it comes to Armani. You have to give me a fair shot. No I won't be perfect but this is my first child. I'll try my damn hardest to be the best parent I can be."

I watched as she groaned putting her head down in her hands before looking back at me. "We'll see Ariana."

"We'll see? What in the hell does that even mean?!" I asked and my voice raised higher and higher.

She quickly glanced around making sure nobody was looking. "Shhh damnit. I'm not trying to argue with you here, all I'm saying is that we'll figure it out."

"Yeah I guess, it's not like we have a choice. We're stuck for life babe." I said jokingly wiggling my eyebrows up and down.

She groaned softly closing her eyes tightly. "Please don't remind me."

ஓ๑☆๑ஓ

A/N

Well I really hope you guys enjoyed this update! Let me know your thoughts and or and suggestions that you may have😌

More chapters are coming soon!

Also...

MY NICKI/YOU IS COMING🙃

Would you guys like it now or???🤔

So sorry for any mistakes...