•16•

Y/N's POV.

"Omg, we did it Kandi, we made it to nationals!" I squealed bouncing up and down on my feet.

Kandi rushes over to me bringing me into a tight hug. "I know babe, oh my god this shit is awesome!"

"Aww look at this. My very beautiful bestie and her mutt." Drake smiled making me cover my mouth with my hand trying hard not to let out a laugh.

"Shut up fuck face!"

Drake mushed her back before stepping in front of me.

"Anywayyy party tonight, you coming?" Drake asked from as we walked out of the library.

I shrugged pulling my books closer to my chest. "Ehh I dunno, you know I have Armani and all."

My baby is so used to me being home with him that I don't know how he would react to me not being there over night. Plus I hate being away from him, especially at night. I mean what if he has a bad nightmare and I can't cuddle him like I do.

"Can't your baby momma watch him, at least for tonight?"

I shot Drake a look but then I thought maybe it wasn't such a bad thought. I never thought about asking her to watch him.

But after the way things ended between us the other day. She's so pissed off with me and the way she up and left Armani, I doubt very much that she would be big enough to watch him.

Guess you never know, but if that doesn't work I could always talk to Joan. I know her and Frankie would love to watch over my baby. There always asking about him and Frankie messages me like 24/7 .

"I guess, but I'll have to see." I spoke quietly praying that they wouldn't ask any questions.

"Awesome, I'll see ya later boo!" He shouted removing his arm from around my neck and blowing a kiss my way. "Goodbye Cruella!" He pushed past Kandi messing with her hair and she flipped him off.

Laughing I pretend to catch it before making my way to my locker.

Slamming my locker shut I turned around quickly on my toes and I bumped right into something hard. "Ouch!"

"Oh damnit I-I'm sorry I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going!"

"Hey it's no problem, accidents happen." I said as I brushed my hands down my clothes.

"Y/N?"

I heard the deep voice say and I looked up slowly meeting with a pair of eyes.

"Kevin? Hi!" Wow it was our waiter Kevin from sky zone.

I smiled softly up at him. God he was extremely tall I never noticed till now.

"See I knew you looked really familiar." He cheesed making my heart skip beats.

What can I say, he is a very attractive guy.