•15•

A/N

Not my favorite chapter, but I hope you guys enjoy it! 😘😘

_____

𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆

"Honestly Ari, when are you gonna admit it to yourself. You like her just a s much as she likes you." Frankie continued to bug me.

Ever since he caught what he thought was me making moves in Y/N, he hasn't let the shit go.

I glared over at Frankie who was smiling at me. "I don't like her! She's a fucking kid!"

Why was it so hard for him to get? Over the past couple of weeks I've told him thousands of times that I didn't feel anything for the girl.

"Yeah she's a kid that you clearly like." He smirked being annoying as usual.

"Frankie shut up please, alright. I don't like her!"

Y/N is always the topic of every conversation we have nowadays. Just because our mom's are close and I hung out with the kid once or twice people automatically assume I like her.

I mean yeah, we did something that I wasn't necessarily open to tell him, but hey, shit happens right.

"So I'd appreciate it if you stop fucking saying that I do!"

He shrugged grabbing one of my bags. "I really don't see what the big deal is Ari, if you like the girl why don't you just tell her how you feel."

"Because I don't need to. Already got what I wanted anyway." I mumbled under my breath thinking that he couldn't hear me. But I was wrong.

"Ariana, what did you do?"

"None of that matters anyway Frankie, I'm about to go out to LA and make my dreams come true."

Frankie looked at me and squinted his eyes suspiciously. "Ariana, did you have sex with that poor girl? You know how in love with you she is, you can't just play with her feelings!"

I stared up at him with a blank look on my face. Blah blah blah blah blah.. that's all I really heard.

"Whatever happened, happened Frankie. Too late to go back now, so let's just go so I won't miss my flight."

"Whatever Ariana. I just hope you didn't screw anything up like you always do."

I shook my head just letting him talk.

All I know is, I got exactly what I wanted. Y/N gave it up with ease and I didn't even have to try too long. But now I'm leaving to a possible recording contract, and the last thing I wanna be thinking about is her.

Not like we'll ever see each other again anyway..

END OF FLASHBACK

Ariana's POV.

I hissed feeling my head pound. Immediately I bring my hands up to my forehead rubbing across.

God this shit sucks. I can't believe I actually got so drunk off my ass last night. I'm glad I don't really remember too much because I'm pretty positive I made an ass outta myself.

The very first thing I saw once I opened my eyes was big brown eyes staring back at me.

"Hi mwomma. Y-you sick?"