•8•

A/N

Ok you guys, I just want to get some things straight. I was not saying that I was going to stop writing. I never want to quit and I can't see myself not writing. BUT I have been upset about some things that have been going on with my books getting reported and Wattpad threatening to delete/remove my account.

I would never just quit, I just can't take all my hard work being deleted like nothing ya know.

But I really do appreciate you all for the support and love that you guys have been showing me. I love you all too! If not more than you guys love me!❤️❤️

More updates coming soon I can promise you that!

Now enjoyyyyyy

___________

^^ pics of Drake and Kandi up top☺️

Y/N's POV.

"Come on girls! TIE YOUR HAIR BACK, TAKE OFF JEWELRY, AND PUT YOUR SHOES ON!" Ms. Kendra our beloved cheer couch shouted out as she walked out onto the field with us. Having to be here at 6:30 in the morning already had me tired and grumpy. The last thing I wanted to hear was her yelling.

I'd much rather be cuddled up in bed with my son.

"Thomas, how about you Y/LN cut the chit chat and get to stretching!" Ms. Kendra shouted at Kandi and I as we stood away from the group talking.

"God I hate her ass." Kandi snapped from beside me as we started to stretch. "Anyway, what were you saying boo?"

I shrugged stretching down touching my toes. "I feel kinda bad."

I was currently talking to her about what happened between Ariana and I yesterday. She wanted to know why I was so late texting her back so I decided to tell her how Ariana popped up unannounced.

"Umm and why would you feel bad? Ariana better just be lucky that you let her see Armani. Let alone hang out with him and tell him that she was his mom."

"Because." I sighed. "You just-you didn't see how happy she made Armani yesterday. It really made me realize what I did by keeping her from him."

"I get that, but don't be too hard on yourself babe. You did the best you could for you and little Armani. You did what you felt was the best decision at the time."

"Thank you baby." I mumbled giving her a small smile.

"Don't sweat it boo, you know I'm always here to get you back on track!" I rolled my eyes at how loud she was being and laughed.

"Yes, yes I know."

After about 5 minutes of stretching and talking to Kandi and some of the other girls Ms. Kendra blew her loud ass whistle.

"Y/N you are the captain, and I need you to take control as you usually do!"

This bitch irks my nerves. I wanted to say something so bad but I decided to suck it up. "Yes ma'am."

Hopping up from the ground I pulled my shorts down as I grabbed the clipboard and my  own whistle from the bleachers. 

"Alright ladies, time to get to work!"

❁ ❁ ❁

4 1/2 нoυrѕ laтer

"If you practice sloppy, odds are you will perform sloppy! So let's get it together Ladies!"