•20•

Y/N's POV.

"You heard what I said! Don't talk to my kid!"

My eyes went wide as I watched Ariana slam her hands on the table. She was glaring at Kevin and I while everyone else sat quietly.

"You don't know him and you have no right to speak to him."

Kevin looked over at me before turning back to her. "No. You don't have any rights to tell me not to speak to him."

"Just because you're probably screwing her does not mean shit to me!"

Armani's head turned to me and I saw him cover his ears.

"Ariana!" I gasped as I glared at her. "What is your problem."

"My problem, really? No what is yours? You think you can just do whatever you want!"

"That is enough Ariana!"

She completely ignored Joan as she stared me down with evil in her eyes. I swear if you saw, you would've thought that I killed her biggest dreams.

"And you tell this doofus all of our business!"

"Oh give me a break Ariana, the entire world knows what you said so don't go blaming me."

"Now, is not the time for this you two." Alexis said looking from me to Ariana. "Y/N you really need to use your better judgement."

Rolling my eyes I looked over at Kevin. God I just can't win with them. Here she is jumping down my throat for absolutely no reason and disrespecting me in front of everyone.. yet I am somehow still the one to blame.

And if you haven't noticed, none of my family has bothered to stick up for me yet.

"This is not on Y/N, Ariana should know better than to bring this type of behavior to the table." Joan said making me feel at ease.

Armani now had his head stuck in between Frankie's neck as he tried soothing him by rubbing his back. The sight hurt me so bad, I can't believe I keep putting him in these horrible situations.

"We need to talk." Ariana spoke sternly. "Now, in private." She stood up stomping away from the table.

I could feel all eyes on me, I guess waiting for my response. But I didn't say anything I just sighed softly biting down on my lip before pushing myself out of the chair and following behind her.

As I walked up to her, I noticed how her eyes were already on me.

"Stop looking at me like that." I said as I folded my arms.

She just shrugged and continued to stare holes into my face.

"What exactly do you want to talk about Ariana, do you not think you've already said enough?"

"I'm pretty sure you know Y/N."

I scuffed shrugging my shoulders. "If this is about Kevin then I don't know what to tell you. I'm allowed to have friends and he is my friend. Armani is my son and you can't and won't control who I choose to have around him."

"Don't think for a second that I won't take legal action on you because I will. He's mine too."

"Wow, you can't be serious right now Ariana you didn't even want to have anything to do with him before. Now you're threatening me with legal action? How dare you hmm, I've been single handedly taking care of Armani by myself for 3 years. A-and you come back-"

She shook her head and raised her hand up to my face. "Shut up, I don't need you reminding me every two seconds that you did it alone. Because guess what, it's your own damn fault! You are the one who chose not to tell me about him, you are! I didn't have much of a choice rather I would be there or not so you just keep that in mind."