•22•

A/N

Very short chapter, but I hope you guys enjoy :)

Kandi's POV. (😱)

"Stop looking at me like that Kandi!" She screeched our raising her hand up trying to block my stare.

I smiled as I watched this beautiful goddess roll around on the bed. We were at her apartment and it was just the two of us up, after spending the entire day together with Armani we decided to come back to their place and watch a few movies and not long after Armani was past out.

So now it was just Y/N and I up talking and laughing about nothing in particular. I was just enjoying her company.

"How am I looking at you?" I laughed as I rested my head on my hand.

Y/N rolled her eyes and smiled at me slowly bringing her hand down. "Like you've seen me naked.."

I stared at her with my eyebrows raised she didn't seem to understand what she had just said.

"Oh uhh wait, never mind that was a horrible comparison." She said nervously sitting up on the bed making me laugh.

"No." I continued to laugh at her as I pulled her back to me. "No it wasn't horrible, just not good since ya know... I have actually seen you naked."

"Heyyy don't mock me." She pouted. "Let's just forget this conversation even happened please."

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. It was something that I had been fighting to do for so long, and now I actually felt like I was free to do it. I was free to stare at her and to touch her and kiss her. Because she now knows about my feelings.

"But-what if I don't wanna forget about this conversation." I mumbled letting my hand reach over and run down the small of her back. "I was actually enjoying it."

"Kandi." She huffed out in more of a warning tone. "Don't do that."

"What? What am I doing that's so wrong Y/N?" I asked with a small smirk on my lips as I played with the ends of her thick hair.

Y/N sat up slightly looking at me. "You know what."

She's right. I knew what I was doing, but Jesus, what about her and all the cruel things she does to me.

"Oh yeah I forgot you can use me for sex anytime you want but I'm not aloud to touch you." I said only half jokingly.

She gave me a serious look causing me to stop laughing and raised my hands up.

"I'm kidding Y/N, "

"Well don't play like that Kandi."

I sighed deeply grabbing her hand in mine intertwining our fingers. I knew she probably felt bad for what happened between us, and well because I wanted answers to questions she didn't have right now.

"I was only joking around babe I promise. I know you would never use me like that." I whispered into her ear.

I felt her start to relax again.

"So, are you all sad that Armani is about to four?" I asked softly poking her cheek.

"Ugh you have no idea. He's my baby and he's growing up to damn fast." She pouted and I wanted to aww at the sight.

I giggled softly and nodded. "Well you know he has to grow up sometimes babe."

"I know and I'll try to stay calm and not cry my eyes out."