•27•

ᴛʀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀʏ..
💔

//

Little Armani curled up in a ball as he hid from his mean momma downstairs. He didn't wanna be here, he just wanted to be home, home with his mommy.

Why wasn't she here to get him from the meanie downstairs. He may be only a child but he knows she doesn't like him. It makes him really sad because he loved his momma at first. She was super nice and she gave him lots of toys!

But now, he didn't like her anymore and he just wanted to go home.

Armani slowly stood up from his little ball and started to look around. He thought that he could figure out how to get out, but by doing so he only made himself confused in the process.

He's a 4 year old baby wondering around this huge mansion all alone. Armani was a really strong kid, it took a lot to get to him. Well unless it have something to do with his mommy.. and now his g'Ma and uncle.

Armani stood there staring around trying to think about where he should go next. B-but then he realized that he didn't know how to get out. He was lost.

It didn't take long for the tears to start. Of course he was afraid, he was alone and that was one of his biggest fears. His mommy knew that, how come his momma didn't? How come she hasn't come looking for him yet.

Then that's when Armani got the idea to just try and wait it out for his momma. Yeah that's it! Maybe she was just lost too, but she would be coming for him. She hadn't forgot about him.

The brown haired boy sniffed some as he sat back down with his head leaning against the wall. At any moment now his momma would have to show up to save him...

Right?

Well after only 10 minutes passing by, which felt like a lifetime to a terrified little boy. Armani stood up slowly from his spot. His face was now burning red as his bottom lip quivered.

"M-Mommy-" he cried as he stood there in the middle of the huge hallway. He didn't know which way to go or what to do. He tried everything he could think of!

Then he remembered something else! His mommy always taught him, if you're in a place alone and don't know how to get out, try to call for help.

He sniffed back his tears and began to search for a way out. But as he did this, every hall just turned into another hall and every room just lead him nowhere.

"Momma help me pwease I pwromise to be good!" He cried even more still not knowing what to do.

After about an hour of poor Armani being trapped upstairs no knowing where to go, he finally just started walking around. He was exhausted and he was hungry. All he wanted was for his momma to be awake and to hold him and promise him that everything would be alright.

Just as he started to whimper again Armani's little eyes lit up through all of the tears as he saw the huge stairs coming into view. He finally found his way out, he did it all by himself!

"M-Momma not worry, I find you-" he shouted but his words were cut off as he missed a step on the stairs and tripped down the entire flight of stairs.

His cries carried through the house loudly, he ever tried to stop his own fall but he was too weak to do anything.

Every crack, was heard as he tumbled down and landed smack down on his face. Armani taught his hardest to stay awake. He didn't want to close his eyes, he opened his mouth as far as he could to call for Ariana b-but nothing came out. And he couldn't hold on any longer. His little body was giving up.