•11•

A/N

Hi. I'm back...enjoy guys😘

_____

𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆

_____

Y/N's POV.

"Ari?"

"What?" She called from downstairs and I smiled brightly before skipping happily to meet her.

Once I made it downstairs I saw Ariana standing there with Frankie and her gross friends.

"Are you leaving?"

Ariana nodded. "Yep."

I shrugged. "Can I come with you guys?"

The guys laughed along with Ariana. Frankie was the only one who didn't. I love him, he is my best friend.

"So is that a yes?" I asked hopefully.

"Nah sorry kid." One of the mean boys said making fun of me.

"But why not?"

"Y/N I've told you this a million times, you're way too young to be hanging out with us." Ariana shrugged making me pout even more.

"B-but Frankie doesn't mind, right Frankie?"

"Well I do. And I say, no."

I pouted and stomped my feet. "Ughhh you are no fair Ariana!"

I may be only 13 but that doesn't mean anything! Ariana is supposed to be my friend too, so we should all share!

"Life's not fair kid."

"I-I just wanna be with you Ari. We're friends too, so why can't I come?"

She smirked at me and walked closer to me making my heart skip beats.

"Maybe next time sweet cheeks. Now I'll see you later babe."

I almost stopped breathing once I felt her lips hit my skin right next to my lips. She turned around shooting me a quick wink before following her group of friends out the door.

Jesus when will she finally realize that I am in love with her?

_____

END OF FLASHBACK
_____

"I really don't know what's gotten into her Y/N." Joan continued as we sat down having lunch on her patio. We were just talking and watching Armani run around the back yard with Frankie.

It feels good to be talking to her again. I did miss her. Things have changed since 3 years ago but I'm just happy that she now knows about Armani and now she can be in his life.

"To be completely honest with you Joan, it doesn't surprise me. You might not believe me but she's been a- excuse my language- a bitch to me before."

Joan laughed and nodded. "Yeah trust me I believe you. I know my daughter can be a bit of a bitch at times."

We laughed and soon silence fell over us. It wasn't awkward or anything, just peaceful. Plus we were getting a kick out of watching Armani and Frankie run around like crazy chickens.