•25•

A/N

Omg I'm so sorry guys! I got caught up in finishing a 20 page paper last night that I forgot to update😭 but here you guys are... enjoy

****

Y/N POV.

"Are you sure this is gonna work Drake?" I asked him as we stood in front of my locker after class. It was a Wednesday afternoon and I was on my way to my last class for the day and then to cheer practice.

He shrugged and nodded as he wrapped his arm loosely around my shoulder. "Of course it will- look there she is now. Stay here."

I sighed nodding watching him jog off to where Kandi was standing.

After Armani's party I didn't speak or see Kandi for over two weeks. She was clearly avoiding me, every time I would see her she would make sure she was going the opposite way.

I don't know I guess it was something that I had done. But maybe it she would just talk to me then we could get all of this figured out.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard shuffling feet and the sounds of Kandi huffing.

"Let me go you fuck-tard!"

Looking up I saw Drake rolling his eyes as he drug Kandi behind him.

"Yeah uh huh, bark all you want- you're still coming."

"Oh, Dios mío, perra estúpida, ¡odio tanto tu trasero! maldito idiota.." I heard her start going off on him in Spanish so I knew she was really pissed.

"Mmhm I love you too now shut it Toto."

As the footsteps got closer, I perked up seeing her for the first time in weeks. Well she is my best friend after all, and we've never just went without speaking to one another.

She frowned once she stopped right in front of me. We were now face to face, with Drake standing over to the side of us waiting for us to talk. When that didn't happen he groaned.

"Look Kandi I'm tired of your attitude towards Y/N, you guys have been friends way too long to be like this. Now talk."

Kandi didn't say anything, she just rolled her eyes and avoided making eye contact with me.

"Kandi." I sighed softly turning my head at her "You have to tell me what I did babe."

She stared at me for a moment before letting out a stiff laugh. "If you weren't really into me you could've just told me Y/N. But now I can clearly see where your interest lies."

Drake looked over at me with big eyes and I knew that this was all a shock to him. He wasn't caught up on anything, pretty sure he knew nothing about Kandi and I or me and Kevin.

My eyes grew wide and I automatically wanted to know how she found out about my "date" with Kevin. "W-what how did you know?"

She frowned. "What do you mean how did I know? I was there at the party when you two almost kissed. Or wait-did you forget about that?"

Ohh.. now it makes more sense.

"I-Kandi I'm sorry." I didn't really have much to say. Maybe I was kind of interested in him, I don't know.

She sighed deeply and shook her head. "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself for not being able to stop the way I feel about you. It's obvious, you like Kevin and I have to except that."

"Wait hold on a minute." Drake said interrupting us. "Is Kevin that one dude that looks like he could be off of that show YOU? The creepy looking one, with the dark eyes?"

I hung my head to the side and rolled my eyes at him. "His name is Kevin. Drake."

He shrugged. "Yeah, that's what's I said."

I just glared up at him for a moment before looking back to Kandi and sighed.

"Anyway, I know that's not true Kandi. If you weren't pissed at me then you wouldn't be avoiding me every chance you got. This is our first real conversation in over two weeks and I- I really miss my KandiKane."

"I guess you're right. Maybe that's what happens when you have feelings for someone, and you poor those feelings out-only for that person to play around and stomp all over them."

The look she had on her face showed me that she clearly was not ok. And it did hurt me, I can't lie. This is the main reason that I didn't even want to get involved with her in this way. I knew something would happen to make things go bad.

I sighed and shook my head as I looked down at my fingers. "This is exactly what I was afraid of.."

We do have a lot to talk about. But right now wouldn't be the best for that, so I know that Kandi wouldn't want to talk in front of Drake or anyone else.

She just gave me a look and I knew that this conversation would have to end for now.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later, at practice?" I said with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah maybe.." Kandi shrugged and walked away without another word.

Maybe? What does that supposed to mean, she had to be at practice, she never misses a practice.. she can't let this little disagreement tear our entire friendship apart!

I groaned up against my locker when I felt my phone start to ring in my back pocket.  I snatched it out harshly and looking to see who it was only infuriated me more. Then I remembered that my son was with her, so I decided to pick up.

"Y/N, I need you to meet me at Mercy-

"Ariana, look now is not the time. If you are having that much trouble watching him alone call Frankie or Joan. I'm sorry you got stuck with him today but I will be coming to pick him up soon so don't worry-"

"Y/N shut the fuck up god I'm serious! You need to get to the hospital now, it's Armani!"

My heart stopped in my chest and I felt like I was going to die. In that moment, everything changed. Nothing else mattered, all I knew is that I needed to get to my son.

🔅🔅🔅🔅

A/N

Looks like Kandi is pretty pissed at Y/N. Does she have a right to be?  Maybe.

Will Y/N ever tell her about her "date" with Kevin?

Also...

What do you guys think is going to happen? Why is Armani in the hospital?!😳 WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???????¿¿¿¿¿

Sorry for any mistakes🌤