•18•

__

Y/N's POV.

"Omg did you guys hear about Y/N? Apparently she tried to stick her bastard child on Ariana."

"Yeah I totally knew she was a fraud. Claiming to have a kid by Ariana Grande, yeah right."

"What the fuck was she thinking?"

"I know right. So embarrassing, lying about getting knocked up by a pop star."

"She just wanted to use Ariana for fame. Ha what a whore."

I took a very deep breath as I walked at a quick paste to my locker. I heard all the mummers and laughing as I walked down the hall with my head down. Tears begging and screaming to fall down my already puffy cheeks.

Today was definitely not my day. It was only two days after hearing Ariana basically bash me and make me out to be some random slut on live radio.

The next day after I couldn't bring myself to get out of bed and come to school. So I stayed home with Armani. I told my mom I wasn't feeling good and luckily for me she didn't push it, maybe because she didn't care.

But what Ariana said about me wasn't what hurt the most. After going home and crying my eyes out for about 3 hours I had to look into my sons eyes and tell him momma was no longer gonna be around. That's why hurt me, because I know how much my son loves her and she goes on radio talking down of him. How she's so happy she "dodged that bullet" as if our son was some unlucky game.

Earlier this morning before I got ready for school I noticed that I had tons of notifications. Tons of text messages and Instagram notifications.

I wouldn't dare open my Instagram or any social media platform for that matter. Cause I know it would be nothing but bad things.

But apparently Ariana will be going back on her tour soon so I'll just have to suck it up and ignore her until she finally gone.

"Y/N!" I heard from behind me. Turning around slightly I saw a tall figure jogging up towards me. "Hey," he smiled showing off his perfectly white teeth and small dimples.

"Kevin, I'm sorry but right now is really not a good time." I whispered softly pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

Once he noticed the look on my face his smile dropped from his. "Woah, Y/N what's the matter?"

I shrugged slightly. "I'm sure you've heard. Everyone has." I whispered looking around still feeling eyes on me.

Kevin stood in front of me just staring at me. He looked around before grabbing my hand. "Here, come with me for a second." 

Without saying a word I sighed as he pulled me off into a quiet spot outside.

"Is this about Ariana chick?"

I didn't say anything I just looked away from home doing my best to avoid any eye contact.

He chuckled shaking his head. "I'm sorry that was a dumb question. I-umm I heard her on the radio the other day. I just remembered seeing you guys out at sky zone so I kinda put two and two together."

"Yeah.." I wanted to cry so bad, but I didn't want him or anyone else here to see that side of me. They didn't deserve to see me so vulnerable.

Kevin sighed looking down as he stuffed his hands into his front pockets. "Oh man...I'm so sorry about that Y/N. You really didn't deserve it and you don't deserve this hate." He said motioning to all of the eyes we still had on us.