•4•

A/N

Pls let me know how you guys are feeling about this story..😭

____

I don't know when and I don't know how. But I apparently fell asleep after coming up here.

I woke up with Armani still wrapped in my arms and he was laying awake, studying the episode of paw patrol.

I rolled over checking my phone to see that it was a little after 5. Mom texted me and said it would start at 8, so I have plenty of time to prepare myself for the worst night of my life.

"Hey bubba."

He finally took his eyes off the tv. "Hi mommy, g-good morning!"

I giggled at how sweet and precious he is. I've been trying to teach him that just because I wake up doesn't mean it's morning.

"Can we go to the park mommy, I bored?"

"Umm."

Then a thought popped into my head. Why sit here and wait on my mother when I could go out with my son for a bit.

It's not like I want to be there anyway.

"Sure thing babe, let's put your shoes on."

He hopped up excitedly running around to find his shoes.

"Here they are mommy!" I looked down at him holding his tiny shoes.

Smiling down at him I grabbed his shoes helping him onto the bed.

"You ready for some fun bubba?"

His eyes literally lit up and he quickly nodded. "Yes mommy, yes we can have all the fun in the world!"

Armani and I enjoyed the park before going to get some food and then ice cream. My phone dinged and that's when I saw the time.

8:33pm

Mom was about to be pissed at me and I knew this.

Since it was so late I decided it was best to cut our fun day off. I grabbed Armani some left over ice cream and drove us home.

Walking into the house I was hit with the sound of laughter and loud talking.

Armani was clinging to my leg. I heard a couple of gasps making the situation even more awkward.

"Uh hi."

"Oh my god Y/N look at you all grown up!" Joan shrieked as she got up to bring me into a tight hug. I giggled hugging her back.

"Yes I am 17 now."

She pulled back and held me by my arms. "It so nice to finally see you."

"It's nice to see you as well Joan." I really did miss her, she was always like a second mom to me. Even when my mom wasn't there.

"Y/N I missed you girl!" I looked past Joan to see Frankie.

"Aww I missed you so much."

When Ariana and I were friends, I always hung out with Frankie. He was much older than I was but he was so cool and funny. Plus whenever Ariana wasn't around or didn't want me around, he did.

"You are definitely not a baby anymore."

I shook my head letting out a giggle.

"Honey, I thought I said we were having dinner tonight." I heard my mom say.

I shrugged "Sorry I forgot." which wasn't a complete lie, I did lose track of time.

"Sit." She demanded giving me a tight smile.