•12•

Ariana's POV.

I groaned throwing my hand from under the covers hitting the annoying ass alarm. I was about to ignore it until I realized why I even set it in the first place.

"Fuck I have a migraine." I mumbled under my breath and ran my hand over my head. Guess that's what I get for getting high and coming in at early hours of the morning. I should be used to the feeling though.

Sitting up on the bed I stretched before getting up and going straight into the bathroom to take my shower.

Once I was finished, I got dressed and made my way down to the kitchen. I followed the smell of pancakes and bacon easily.

This was one of the few things I actually missed while being gone to LA. I didn't really have time an actual home cooked meal. So it's been a real luxury now that I'm back. Too bad I won't be here much longer.

I walked downstairs to see Frankie and my mom already there eating with Armani. Still no sign of Y/N.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning momma." I smiled kissing her cheek and looked over to see Frankie just glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and took a seat.

I don't know what the fuck his problem is.

"Good morning Armani." I spoke trying to at least get him to look at me. But he just frowned and turned around in his seat.

"Baby, did you hear your momma talking to you?" Mom asked him and he shook his head.

"Her mean g-ma! I no twalk to her!" Mom looked from him to me with a confused yet angry look on her face. I just shrugged mentally preparing myself for the talk she was going to give me later.

With that look on her face I knew there was no way I wasn't gonna hear from her.

"Welp, you're fucked." Frankie whispered in my ear and got up leaving the kitchen. "Breakfast was great mom, thank you."

"You're welcome honey."

"Hey beautiful, good morning." I heard him say making me sit straight up and look towards the door.

A few seconds later it opened and in walks Y/N. I was about to say good morning to her but she didn't even look my way.

Completely ignoring my presence. She walked straight past me and to Armani.

"Good morning bubba." I watched as she leaned over kissing him on his forehead.

"G-good morning mommy, I mwissed you."

Y/N smiled and she brought him into a hug. "Aww baby I missed you more."

"Good morning Joan." She smiled going to hug her.

"Good morning sweetheart. You look like you slept good."

She nodded taking a seat across from me. "I did, it was very umm peaceful. Thank you."

I watched as she fixed herself in the chair, pulling her leg up to her chest. I was still confused as to why she was here in the first place. Not like really minded it, but it was kinda weird to say the least.

After mom fixed my plate and Y/N's, she left out of the kitchen.

Now it was just us two. Sitting alone at the table, no one saying a damn word. It was awkward as hell, but I knew it was something we needed to discuss so I decided to break the ice.

"You know," I spoke finally getting her attention. "He told me he didn't like me last night?"

Her head turned to the side. For some reason I wanted to smile, it was kinda cute. "Huh? You're talking about Armani?"