•9•

Ariana's POV.

"Ariana are you paying attention?"

I shook my head out of my thoughts and realized that I was still sitting in the boring ass meeting.

"Nah not really."

All I could think about was how I finally met my son. I finally got to spend time with him after missing 3 years from his life. Now he actually knows about me and knows who I am to him.

It's truly the best feeling in the world.

Scooter let out a loud groan, face palming himself. "Seriously Ariana."

"What I was just being honest." I shrugged

"Look I appreciate the honesty but I would appreciate it even more if you would just pay attention to me for once."

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Fine."

"Now, as I was saying. You know that your stay here is only temporary, your break won't last long, and soon we'll be back on the road to finish up the tour."

Shit! I totally forgot all about tour. What am I going to do with Y/N and Armani. I know for sure if I tell her that I have to leave again in a few weeks that she'll use it to support her reasons for me not to be in Armani's life.

She already claims that I'll only up and leave him.

"Yeah about that...uh I may need a bit more time."

His head turned to me and I could see the confusion all over his face. "Really? Usually you can't wait to leave."

"Well things changed scooter." I haven't gotten the chance to tell anyone about Armani and I know I'll have to eventually.

"Oh yeah, like what exactly?"

"I may or may night have a kid." I closed my eyes bracing myself for his reaction.

"You what?!"

"Look I just found out myself alright!" I yelled back defensively.

He shook his head standing up from his chair and starting to pace the room. "Damnit Ariana, What have I always told you, if your gonna go out and have sex with random females than at least use protection!"

"Well this happened way before I became famous."

He stopped pacing and rested his hands on the table in front of me. "So you're telling me that this is a child from your past and the mother is just now telling you about it?"

I nodded slowly and smiled thinking about Armani. "Him. It's a boy."

It was quiet until scooter suddenly started laughing. "Don't be a fool Ariana. Look who you are, you're a huge superstar worth millions. Don't you think this all seems a bit suspect?"