Part 4

(Harry Pov)

I shake my head as i walk out of the kitchen. What the hell? Ryder. My Ryder. No that can't be. I walk into my room and sit on the bed. I run my hands through my hair as i take a deep breath. She wouldn't do that to me would she? Then again, i was a jerk to her. I lean across my head and open a draw. I carefully pull out a picture of Ryder and me. I grip it tightly between my fingers as i look down at it. She was so beautiful. I shouldn't have just let her go.

There was a light knock on my door as i quickly tried to shove the picture into my pocket. Louis peaks his head through and then walks towards me.

"You alright mate?" He asks as i look up at him. Why did he have to keep asking me that?

"Yes i just needed to get something." I say as i point over towards nothing. He nods as he looks down at my bed.

"What are the chances." He says as i bite the inside of my cheek. The chances were that she wanted to get back at me.

"Yeah." I say quietly as i play with my hands. I couldn't even think about Ryder with another guy let alone Niall.

"Maybe she didn't know that it was Niall. Maybe she just thought he was a cute guy so she decided to give her number to him." Louis tries to reassure me as i nod. I stand up and smile down at him.

"Yeah, whatever. Doesn't bother me at all." I say as i shove my hands into my pockets. I wasn't fooling either of us.

"Harry, it will be ok." Louis says as he stands. I roll my eyes and look over at him.

"We really don't have to have this conversation everyday. Your like my mum. I tell you the same thing each time, i'm fine. If she wants to date Niall then fine. Let her date Niall." I say as his eyes widen. He looks a bit offended as he nods.

"If i were you i would be broken. First you break the poor girl apart and don't even call her to say goodbye. Then you sleep around with god knows how many girls and you just expect her to never talk to a guy again? I would feel like shit if i were you. I know you do. Even if you don't want to admit it to me, i know you do Harry." He snaps back as i process his words. I messed up, i knew that.

"Just leave it alone Lou. I'm not over her. There you happy?" I say as i cross my arms and look away from him. He sighs as he shakes his head. 

"Well are you going to tell Niall?" He asks me as my eyes widen. I shake my head as he raises an eyebrow. 

"Are you crazy! I kept her a secret for a reason." I told him as he nodded. The only reason i could think of was because she was too perfect for me.

"Well you hinted to them about a girl. They know that you were seeing someone but no name or anything." He told me as i nod. I had told them small details every once and a while but Lou was the only one who knew everything. I sigh as i look over to the door.

"Come on. I'm just going to leave it alone. I doubt that they will actually date or anything." I tell him as he nods. We both walk back to the kitchen and sit back down. They all look over at us and smile.

"So Haz, we are debating. Should Niall call her tonight or no?" Liam asked with a grin. I grind my teeth as i look over at Niall's smiling face. 

"I say no." I say as his face fell. Liam rolls his eyes as Niall looks at me worriedly. 

"Why! Harry shes gorgeous. She seems like an amazing girl. I don't know, sparks just flew." He said with another small grin. It was sickening. I bit my lip as  i shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, some girls aren't worth the fight. I think you should just let this one go." I say as i peak over at Louis. He was watching me intensely. I turn back to look at Nialls surprised face.

"But you don't get it, she is worth fighting for." Niall told me as i rolled my eyes. Yeah, i'm too stupid to know that now.

"Whatever you want to do Niall. But you don't know, she could be twisted." I tell him as he looks at me confused.

"Your talking as if you know her Harry. Why the hell shouldn't i give her a chance? You give every girl a chance." He snaps back angrily. What was his problem? I hold my hands up in defense.

"Whoa, whoa. I was just trying to give you some advice. You asked if you should call her and i said no." I reply as i look around at the other boys. They were all watching Niall and my argument intensely. Niall sighed as he looks down at his phone.

"Well i'm going to call her later. Do you guys think i should? Or do you guys agree with Harry?" He asks them as all of them shake their heads. 

"I don't know why Harry got a protective but i think you should Nialler. It would be good for you! Seems like you like the gal." Liam says with a smirk as Niall nods.

"I agree! Get it in." Zayn says with a smile. I roll my eyes. Why the hell was i letting this get to me?

"Harry just doesn't want you to get hurt Niall. I agree with him in that aspect. But, I think you should take a chance. If she is good for you Niall, then people should back off. If she is happy with you, then people should also back off." Louis says with a small smile as he eyes me. That was directed towards me and i knew it. I crossed my arms as i looked down.

"I think i will. Thanks Harry for looking out for me. I'm sorry i got all defensive." He tells me with a sincere smile. I wanted to slap it off his face.

"No problem man. Thats what brothers are for." I say with a smile as he nods and smiles back.

"Alright lads, we should head to the studio now. We are already late as it is." Liam says as he turns to Niall and raises an eyebrow. Niall runs his hand through his hair as he smiles at us awkwardly. I sigh as i stand.

"Last day in the studio lads!" Zayn says with a grin as we all walk towards the door. I smile as Niall nods towards me. I couldn't help it. A part of me felt like he was stealing my girl away from me. I had to talk to Ryder somehow. That is if she will let me talk to her.