Part 19

(Ryder pov) I take Niall's hand as he opens the door and walks in. I bit my lip as i follow him in.

"What time are we meeting them?" I ask Niall as i looked around the restaurant. It was a bit busy in here.

"They should be here soon. Doesn't look like they are yet." He told me as he smiled at the hostess standing in the front.

"Hello! Table for two?" She asked us as Niall's hand tightened on mine as he shook his head.

"No, we are expecting two more people to join us." Niall said with a grin as she nodded and picked up four menus.

"Right this way." She told us as she led us to a quiet corner table in the back. Niall pulled the chair out for me as i slid onto it.

"Thank you babe." I said with a grin as he nodded and sat down next to me. I took his hand in mine as he grinned and looked down at the menu.

"What are you going to get babe?" He asked me as i looked down at the menus in front of me too.

"I'm not sure. I didn't look yet." I told him as he nodded and continued to study the menu. He looked so cute when he was concentrating. I laughed lightly as he peaked up to look at my smiling face.

"What's so funny?" He asked me as i grinned and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You are babe. Your just cute." I tell him as i run my hand through his hair playfully. He laughs as he rolls his eyes and looks behind me.

"Well look who decided to show up." Niall says with a grin as i turn to see Harry and Kitty walking towards the table.

(Harry pov) I sighed as Kitty looked into the mirror in the car.

"Kitty come on." I said to her as she looked up at me from the corner of her eye as she patted her lips lightly.

"One minute." She said as i rolled my eyes and leaned against the car door.

"You said that 7 minutes ago. We need to go in a meet them for dinner." I told her as she rolled her eyes and climbed out of the car.

"You need to take a chill pill. Really." She told me as she patted my chest lightly and started to walk towards the door. I slammed my car door shut as i followed her into the restaurant.

I shoved my hands in my pockets as she waited for me at the door. She turned towards me and grinned.

"I'm glad you called me back! You left so early yesterday." She told me as i nodded lightly. I wanted nothing to do with Kitty right now.

"Let's go find them." I said quietly as i walked in and looked through the people. I saw Ryder with her head rested on Niall's shoulder. I took a deep breath as i started to walk towards them with Kitty by my side.

"Well look who decided to show up." Niall said with a grin as Ryder turned to look up at me. She blinked as my gaze poured into hers.

"Hey guys." I said lightly as i went to sit across from Ryder. Kitty followed me and sat next to me.

"Thank you for inviting us to dinner! I was so excited when Harry called me again." She told them as she took my hand tightly in hers. I looked down at the table as i nodded lightly. 

I carefully pulled my hand out of her grasp as i picked up a menus and began to look through it.

"I'm starving. What are you guys getting?" I asked Niall and Ryder as i looked up at them.

Ryder's gaze looked confused as she studied my behavior. I wasn't in the mood to put up an act to try and make her jealous. Ryder's eyes shot to Niall as he looked down at the menus again.

"I'm not sure. What about you baby? What are you going to get?" Ryder asked Niall as she wrapped her arm around his and rested her head on his shoulder again. I dropped my eyes down to the menu. I wasn't in the mood to watch them.

"Not too sure. The steak and rice sounds good." Niall said as Ryder nodded and looked down at his menu.

A waitress walked up to our table and placed a bucket of bread and a water for each of us on the table. We all smiled up at her as she nodded.

"I'm Sarah, i will be your waitress tonight. Are you guys ready to order?" She said with a soft grin as I looked down at the menu again.

"I'll have the steak and rice please. What about you babe? What do you want?" Niall asked Ryder as he kissed her forehead lightly. I leaned back in my chair and lifted the menu to hide my face.

"I'll have the Caesar salad." Ryder said with a grin as she took a sip of the water in front of her.

"I'll have what Rachels having!" Kitty said with large grin as she squeezed a lemon into her water. What the hell Kitty. I took a deep breath as i slammed the menu back on the table a bit too hard.

"Her name is Ryder!" I said sternly as they all looked over at me. I turned to look at Ryder as her eyes grew wide. I quickly cleared my throat and looked back down at the menu.

"I'll have steak and chips please." I said with a soft smile as i handed the waitress my menu.

"Alright guys." The girl said with a smile as she began to walk away. I took a piece of bread and began to chew on it as Ryder looked over at me.

"Want some Nialler?" She asked him as he nodded. She picked up a piece of bread and spread the butter on it. She grinned as she took a bite and handed it to him. 

I looked down at my piece of bread as i took another bite. Why couldn't she be sitting next to me giving me bread? 

Kitty cleared her throat as i looked over at her. She raised an eyebrow as i looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked her as she looks over at the bread in the basket.

"Can i have a piece of bread?" She asks me as i look over at the basket confused. It was right in front of her.

"Here." I say quietly as i handed her a piece. Niall wrapped his arm around Ryder tightly as they both looked over at me.

"Are you alright mate?" Niall asks as i look up to meet Niall and Ryders gaze. What was i supposed to tell him? The girl i loved was sitting with him acting like she never even knew me?

"I'm fine." I said with a fake smile as I took a sip of my water. Ryder's eyes softened as she looked over at me.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom quickly." She said to us as she kissed Niall  and stood up. Niall grinned as he watched Ryder start to walk towards the bathroom.

"So am i." Kitty said softly as she got up and followed Ryder.

(Ryder pov) I took a deep breath as i walked towards the bathroom. What was up with Harry? He seemed so quiet and sad tonight. I walked into the bathroom and turned to look into the mirror.

"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to mix up your name." Kitty told me as she ran her hand through her long blonde hair. I smiled softly as i turned back to look at myself.

"No worries. It's alright." I told her as she sighed and turned to face me.

"Somethings wrong with Harry. He doesn't like me or something. He was all over me the other night and now he wants nothing to do with me." She told me as she frowned. What? Harry didn't want anything to do with her?

"No! I don't think that is what's wrong. Harry just seems a bit sad." I told her as i looked over at her sad face.

"No, he is being weird. As if I did something wrong." She told me as i took a deep breath. Harry wasn't trying to show off anymore. It was clear that he didn't want to do that anymore.

I shoved my hands in my jean pockets as i looked over at Kitty again.

"Don't worry about it. He will get over it." I told her as she nodded softly and smiled. I needed to stop being all over Niall. It was a bit too much since Harry didn't seem to be too happy today.

"Come on, let's get back out there." I told her with a soft smile as she nodded and followed me towards the door.