Part 12

(Ryder pov) She shakes her head as she looks at me confused.

"What do you mean Ryder? What about Niall?" She asks me as my eyes begins to fog up again. I looked down as she waited for a response.

"I-I can't just let Harry go." I tell her as she shakes her head again. She drops her arms from around me as she gives me a concerned look.

"Ryder, you have to. You can't just let Niall go after this." She snaps at me as i look up at her. I knew she was right.

"I would never do that to Niall. I told Harry that." I choke out as she stares at me. She wanted more of an answer. What else could i say to her?

"Ryder you are confusing me." She says as i look down again. I was confusing myself too.

"I told Harry to let me go, I swear i did. He said he was going to fight for me. I told him not to." I said as i began to cry again. Ali sighed and wrapped her arms around me.

"It's ok Ryder. You did the right thing. Niall is right for you." She said into my hair as i cried again. Niall was right for me. He was everything that i wanted and more. He was sweet, gentle, and he cared. He didn't pressure me into anything i didn't want to do. I wipe my eye and look up at Ali.

"Thank you." I mutter as she grinned down at me. She was the best friend I could ever ask for.

"Babe, you are my sister. Never forget that." She tells me as i grin. She really was.

"You should meet Niall." I tell her as she nods. I mean, she had been at my place when he picked me up, but they haven't really talked. She grinned at me as she nodded.

"Yes, i should." She tells me as i laugh. I wipe my eyes again as i pull my phone back out.

"Got plans for tomorrow?" I ask her as she thinks about my question. She shakes her head as i dial Niall's number. It rings a couple of times before i hear his sweet voice.

"Hey babe! I was going to call you soon." He said as i smiled. I looked over at Ali as she raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I ask him.

"I was actually going to ask you the same thing. Harry wants to hangout with us. He said he wanted to make up for earlier. He feels bad that he was a dick." Niall told me as my face fell. Harry was trying to put me in an awkward situation.

"Can Ali come?" I ask him as he pauses.

"Sure! I want to meet this amazing friend you talk about!" He says as i grin.

"Alright, sounds like a plan. I'm going to get some sleep. Text me in the morning?" I ask him with a smile.

"Will do beautiful! Night babe." He says as i hang up. I turn to look at Ali as i frown.

"Harry's coming." I say as he smile vanishes too. 

"This will be fun." She says as she grins again. I roll my eyes as i sigh.

"Maybe for you." I mutter as she begins to laugh lightly.

(Harry pov) I meant it when i said i was going to fight for her. I sit down on my couch as i flipped through the channels. Tomorrow was the prime opportunity. I yawned as my phone rang. I picked it up to see Niall's number.

"Hello?" I say into the phone as i looked over at the tv. 

"Ey!" Niall says to me. 

"What sup man? Something wrong? I thought we were hanging tomorrow?" I ask as i put the remote down.

"No, everythings fine just wanted to update ya." Niall tells me. Update me?

"What do you mean update me?" I ask him.

"Well, Ry's friend is going to come. It's her best friend so i want you to be good alright?" Niall tells me as i think about this. Ali? Ryder had mentioned her a bunch of times.

******** I looked at the pictures that were spread across Ryders livingroom as she walked back into the room.

"Here." She says to me as she hands me a beer. I take it from her and grin.

"Thanks babe. Who's this?" I ask her as i point to the pictures. She grins as she studies it.

"That's Ali. She's my best friend. Well, more like a sister to me. We grew up together and moved here when we were old enough." She tells me as she smiles. I grin down at her as i turn to face her.

"You guys are really close?" I ask as she nods.

"Yes, i tell her everything." Ryder tells me as i look at her confused. Everything?

"Did you tell her about us?" I ask her as she looks up at me. A small grin crosses her face as she smiles up at me.

"No, you told me not to so i didn't." She told me as i took her hand. A part of me thought she was lying but i couldn't tell. Oh well, i loved her. If i told Lou, she could tell her friend.

"I would like to meet her sometime." I say as her eyes widen with excitement.

"Really!" She says with a big grin as i put the beer down and wrap my arms around her. 

"Yes babe." I tell her as she rests her head on my chest. I was in love with her. This one girl, the one who i didn't want to share with the world, was my world. I didn't want my fame to ruin her.

"Soon." She said as i ran my fingers through her hair.

"Soon. I reply as i kiss the top of her head.**********

I never got the chance to meet Ali, but i'm sure Ryder has told her everything.

"Harry? You still there?" Niall asks me as i snap out of the trance.

"Uh, yea. Alright sounds good." I tell him as i thought about it.

"Alright man, see you tomorrow." Niall says as i hang up. Well, this should be interesting.