Part 6

(Harry Pov) 

It was pretty late when we finished recording. I stepped out into the cool air and took a deep breath. The boys followed close behind me.

"Hey Harry, wanna come back to my place? Zayn and Liam are gonna come too!" Niall said with a grin as he looked over at me. 

"Nah, i think i'm going to go home. I'm a bit tired." I said as i ran my hand through my hair. He nodded as he looked over at me.

"Alright, next time mate. Glad we are finished recording for a bit!" Niall said with a grin as i faked one back. 

"Me too!" I said as i nodded. He laughed and turned back towards Liam and Zayn.

"Harry doesn't want to come. Lets go!" He says as he turns to wave to me." I wave back as Louis walks up beside me.

"Not going with them?" He asks me as he raises an eyebrow. I shake my head as i look down.

"Nah, not tonight." I tell him as he frowns. He looks down at his watch and then back up towards me.

"I told Eleanor i would come straight home. Do you want to come?" He asks me as i shook my head again.

"No thanks mate. I'm tired. I think i'm going to just head back to my flat." I tell him with a small smile. He nods as he pats me on the back. 

"Alright, well i'm always a ring away." He says with a grin as i nod. He really was a good mate.

"Thanks. I'm just tired." I say as he nods and walks towards his car.

"Alright Haz." He says with a grin as he gets in. I sigh as i turn to walk down the street. I lived right up the road from the studio and didn't need to drive there. That's why all the lads always came to my place before we recorded.

I walked up my front steps and pulled out my phone. I searched through my pictures until i found one of Ryder and I. I looked down at it for a couple of minutes as my other hand rested on my door knob. I smiled down at my phone as the memories flooded through my brain. I paused on a picture of her standing in the snow. She had her hands firmly placed on her hips as she looked up into the sky.

***** "I want to play in the snow." Ryder said to me as she looked out the window. My arm was tightly wrapped around her waist. I shifted to look into her eyes. 

"You want to play in the snow? I ask her as she bites her lip and nods. She stands and tugs on my hand. 

"Oh come on Harry! It will be fun!" She says as she slides on her boots and grabs her jacket. I sigh as i slide off the couch and pull on my boots too.

"Your insane." I tell her as she sticks her tongue out at me and slides the door open.

"That's why you love me." She said as she makes her way into the snow. It was quite late so no one was driving around. She ran into the middle of the road and open her arms wide as she twirled around.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She asked me as she looked up into the falling snow. I watched her beautiful smile look up into the sky. She was so gorgeous.

"Let me take a picture of you." I say with a grin as i pull my phone out of my pocket. She turns towards me and throws her hands on her hips.

"Only if you will play with me after." She says as i grin from behind the camera.

"Oh trust me Ryder, we will play." I tell her as she rolls her eyes and looks into the sky again. I couldn't help but fall in love with her more and more everyday. I was so scared i would lose her if people found out we were dating. I snap a picture as she gazes upwards.

"Perfect." I tell her with a grin as i look down at the picture. She smiles at me as she sticks her hand out for me to take. I slide my phone back into my pocket as i walk towards her. I take her hand in mine and kiss it lightly.

"You are too good for me." I tell her as i tuck her bangs behind her ear. She bites her lip as she looks up at me. 

"Am not." She says with a grin as i roll my eyes. Did she not know how beautiful she was?

"Oh yes you are." I tell her as i cup her chin and smile down at her.

"But you are all mine." I say as she smiles. I lean down and kiss her cold lips very lightly****

I shake the thought out of my head as i grip my phone tightly and open the door. I throw it onto the couch as i make my way into my flat. The last thing i wanted to be doing right now was thinking about Ryder.

I walked into the kitchen and pulled open the fridge. I stuck my head in and pulled out a bottle of water. I twisted it open as i heard my phone ring from the other room. Who was calling me now? I walk back into the room to see Niall's name cross my screen. I rolled my eyes as i picked it up.

"Hello?" I ask into it as i  rest my phone between my shoulder and ear.

"Hey Harry! Just a quick question. You were a real good friend earlier when you were trying to look out for me so i need some advice." He asked me as i smiled. Maybe he had decided not to call Ryder.

"Alright, shoot Nialler." I say with a grin as i hear him sigh.

"So i called her and she said yes. We are going to hangout around 12 tomorrow. I'm freaking out Harry. I don't know what to do with her! I honestly really like her." He tells me as my eyes widen. I screw the top back onto the water as i sit on the couch. She said yes?

"Um, i don't know. Why would i know?" I ask him as he goes quiet. She actually said yes? Did she really not care about me at all?

"Because you are good with girls! Please Harry!" He whines as i cup my face in my hand. I didn't want to help him with a perfect date for the girl i loved.

"Um, what about the park she love-, I mean i'm sure she loves the park." I tell him as he processes my words.

"Girls like going to the park?" He asked me. Ryder does.

"I'm sure." I tell him as he laughs. I hated helping him with this.

"Alright, thanks mate. Sorry for bothering you. I know you were tired." He said as i nod to myself.

"Yeah, no problem. I got to go though Niall." I say as he sighs.

"Alright! Thanks Harry! Talk to you tomorrow." He says as i hang up the phone. I cup my face in both of my hands as i shake my head. This was way too much for me. I had to get away for a bit.

I look up at a picture of me and my mum as i sigh. I need a break from this. I'll go visit my mum for a bit. I nod as i stand and walk towards my room to pack. I'll leave tonight.