Chapter 4

Alley ways. Drug deals, murder, rape. All can happen in a dark alley. Including your life turning in the wrong direction. Or was it the right direction?

         The school day went by in a blur; it's been about 2 weeks since I entered the school. No run ins with Ace or with the Queen Bee's. I liked my reputation in the school; just another person. I wasn't totally invisible, but I wasn't popular.
        Kiara was gone for the weekend with her parents. Apparently, Uncle Ajax wanted a vacation and he decided to take his family. I'm flabbergasted that father let him go.

         My brothers were now in Blair's place of playing my music and watching me dance. Blair loves it; my brothers have different opinions.

"How long is this going to take?" Enzo whines

"We have plans." Vince says

"I'm totally fine with laying in bed and watching tv...you can tell father." I tighten my ballet flats then proceed with stretches.

"You have your passions and I have mine." I snort

"Just hurry up...we have other things to do."

"Press play." The music lightly plays through the radio. I follow through each position while talking with Vince and Enzo.

"How is dad, Enzo? I only see him for breakfast and dinner."

"He's stressed. Running a business and raising children." Enzo says

"We are almost adults." Vince replies

"Mom's not stressed and she helps run the business." I state

"That's different." Enzo says

"Not really...haven't you heard of what mom did around our age?"

"Yes."

"She is the leader of the American Mafia. Father and mother are both leaders."

"What I meant was that father is stressed because he is worried about you and Blair going to school."

         I continue with a little dance around the floor. A point my toes until they look as if they would break. My jumps are high as a kite. My legs are straight like an arrow.

"Beautiful as always sister

"Beautiful as always sister." Vince says

"I inherited it from mother...but thank you dear brother."

"Vince and I have things to attend to. See you in the morning." My brothers leave the dance studio and to the unknown. I always stay in; I dance or watch Netflix. I want to get out.

         I rush to my room and throw on what ever I could find. My brothers might have been raised in this Mafia life, but at times, they are dumber then air. I check their location on my phone and hope into my car. They're probably going to a party; I hope it's a party.
         The red dot on the  screen stops moving; it's not a house. There wasn't any loud noises, just the crickets chirping. I could spot Enzo's car just a block away; what were they doing?
        I leave my car in search of my brothers. I wasn't going to snitch; I love my brothers. I want to protect them from their stupid mistakes; whatever that may be.
        There wasn't anyone in Enzo's car, but I heard a light chatter down the alley. The only light was one of a street lamp down the alley way. Enzo and Vince were standing at the end and before I could ask what they were doing, they were joined by someone. Or rather...they were joined by people.

"Ace...you're late." Vince says

"Sorry...I was busy." Ace says

"And you brought your lap dogs." Vince says

"Jay and Levi...I remember you." Enzo says

"Lorenzo, haven't changed?" Jay says

"Of course not." Enzo, no doubt has a smile on his face.

"So, you wanna fight?" Fight? What were my brothers apart of?

"One million for the winner." Vince says

"You're not kidding are you?" Levi says

"We both know that everyone wants to see us fight. The top fighters in the ring yet." Vincent and Ace...they were street fighters. Guys who would fight one another in a ring for people. A bloody sport with only the rule of no weapons.

"One million dollars seems to little for people like us." Ace says

"What do you purpose?" Enzo asks

"I want..." Then there was a silence. I didn't dare move from the wall; I shouldn't have followed my brothers. Me and my stupid curiosity.

"What are you doing?" I heard Vince's voice out of the blue, then footsteps. Closer and closer; I squish back into the wall, trying to become flat as possible. But then, I felt a hand grab my upper arm, ripping me from my hiding spot.

"I want your sister." Ace Night was holding me close to his chest. He forces me to walk back to the group of boys.

"Lina...what are you doing here?" Enzo's dark eyes were burning.

"I-I...thought...you g-guys were go-going to a party."

"Well its a party now." Jay says

"Like I said, I want your sister." Ace says

"That is not going to happen." Vince says as he takes me from Ace.

"Oh come on...doubting your fighting skills?" Ace taunts, but my brothers refuse to answer.

"We fight for Angel. If you win, I leave Lina alone. If I win, then she's all mine."

"You have to Vince...if not..."

"Fine. Deal." Vince says

"Don't I have a say?" I whisper

"Fight is in three weeks...see you then." Levi says as they start to leave the way they came in.

"See you later, Angel." Ace winks and smirks at me as he turns then leaves.

"What the fuck were you thinking Lina!" Enzo yells

"I didn't know! Vince! You're a street fighter! And Enzo, you help him?"

"Yes, I'm a fighter. Don't question why I do it, but mom and dad don't know. And they aren't going to."

"I'm not going to tell them...Vince, you better win that fight."

"I will...over my dead body, I will give you to him."

         I should have stayed put; laid in my bed and watched Netflix. Like I always do. My life had no thrill, that is until now. My life on the line; being owned by Ace Night.

I know I said I would get some chapters out, but to be honest, I don't have a plan

I know I said I would get some chapters out, but to be honest, I don't have a plan. I'm making them up as I go. I have a basic idea, but that's it.

Trust me once again my fellow Sinners

Your welcome🖤