Chapter 29

It was like when I was kidnapped. That drowsy feeling. I felt like I was pumped up with drugs of all types. Luckily, I wasn't tied up this time.

"W-Where am I?" My eyes open to see a road. I was in a car with someone driving.

"Morning Angel." I fix myself in the seat and turn to see Ace with his hands on the steering wheel. We were in his car; bags in the backseat.

"What's happening Ace?" He didn't answer, yet continues to drive.

"Ace. What's happening?"

"Call your brothers." He tosses me a new phone. The phone numbers that were already installed was my brothers, Kiara, Jay, Levi, Axel and Ace's. I quickly hit Enzo's name and place the phone up to my ear.

"Lina..." I heard him let out a breath of relief.

"What the hell is happening Enzo?"

"You and Ace are going to go away for awhile."

"What the fuck?"

"Everything has been arranged. Ace has a cabin in Oregon and you will be going there..."

"Enzo..."

"We told that Mom and Dad that you are in Hawaii with Kiara. So they won't be expecting you for awhile."

"Lorenzo!"

"What?"

"I can't just go away."

"It's for your protection."

"I'm sick of hearing that excuse."

"It's time for you to heal yourself and learn the truth. Ace will help with both. Trust him. He will protect you and answer your questions. I love you baby sis."

"I-I love you brother." He hangs up the phone as I drop it on my lap.

"So..." Ace says

"Just be quiet..."

"We're going to have to talk eventually."

"Just not right now." I lean against the window; Ace being quiet after that. I would have to face my fears sooner or later. Many messed up shit has happened in the last couple days.

          I didn't quite know why I had to go away. Dylan would be long gone by now and trying to plan. My house was guarded 24/7 and I had my father and two brothers to protect me. What could a weekend get away with Ace do?

          I was beyond pissed at him for his previous doings. I would like to see him try to earn my forgiveness. I might be fun to watch.

"It's going to be another hour before we reach the cabin."

"How long have we been driving?"

"For two days."

"I was out for two days?"

"Yep. Enzo used a little to much."

"You shouldn't have used any in the first place."

"You wouldn't have came with we didn't use it."

"You're right...how did you even find me? I that no one was coming."

"That necklace I got you, it has a tracker in it." I grab the sunflower necklace around my neck and hold on to it.

"Why?"

"I knew I needed a way to find you if you went missing...which you did."

"Thank you...for saving me."