Chapter 26

Wednesday

          My fighting skills were improving. Sam worked in guns, knifes, any weapon that was around. I still didn't have a handle on guns; but knifes. Knifes were my new found specialty. I had to remind myself that this was to fight out my angry; distract me from the pain inside. I wasn't going to hurt anyone; I wasn't that far gone.

          I really didn't want to go to school today. I don't want to go to school any day. Kiara was doing something during lunch and break, so I couldn't hang out with her. Jay and Levi would be with Ace; I would be alone. Something I didn't want to be at the moment.

"Angelina, get up." My mother calls for me.

"I don't want to!" I yell at her loud enough for her to hear me from downstairs. Putting a pillow over my head and pulling the covers over my body. I rather stay home and play with knifes; get better at guns too.

"You better be getting dressed! You don't want me to come up there!" And that did convince me. I didn't want to face my mother's wrath.

          I throw myself off of my bed. I throw on a pair of black ripped jeans with a crop top. It was becoming my usual outfit. I tie up my hair in a high pony tail; my wavy hair falling down to my lower neck. I didn't bother on putting on any makeup. I grab my bag, then my leather jacket.

"Since you took so long, I let Vince go without you." Mom says

"And a nice boy picked up Kiara." My guess was Jay.

"It's alright. I'll drive myself. Bye mom." An evil plan forming inside my deranged mind. I smile goodbye and walk out the door. What my parents don't  know won't kill them right?

           I drive my usual route to school, but make a sharp right turn. I drive down the secret road to the hill of wonders. No on else was here and it was still fairly early. I don't usually come here during the bright morning, but it was still peaceful like it was at night.

          I park my car on the grassy hill. I leave my car and stare out into the open air. I sit with my legs out and my arms behind me.

          I didn't feel trapped inside a box. I always felt calm here. No matter what was going on in my hectic life.

          I was tired from the night before. The training going on till midnight. Even after that I had homework to do; I stayed up till two o'clock. I guess I passed out on the smooth grass; dreaming of a past memory.

"Ace?"

"Yeah." We were at our spot; the hill of wonders. We just came from school, where we wanted to be alone to talk.

"Why is your favorite color blue?"

"Is this a continuation from our twenty one questions game?"

"I suppose it is."

"My favorite color is blue because of your eyes."

"Really?" No ones ever said that before. I did love my eyes, but no one else had them beside my mother.

"They remind me of the sea."

"Cool."

"Whats your favorite food?"

"How could I pick just one?"

"Pick one Angel."

"I would have to say fruits."

"All fruits?" I nod my head while smiling big. He lets out a chuckle. God I love his laugh.

"I don't love you Angel...I only used you. You're just to blind to see it. I'm Ace Night and you really believe that I would go for a girl like you? You are nothing. You don't even add up to your family."

         I shoot up from my laying position. The dream had some truth; I did not add up to my family. They were full of warriors. Fearless warriors. I was a little angel that was going through a rough patch. Or maybe this 'rough patch' wasn't going to end.

        For the first time, Ace wasn't on my mind. The other torture I've been dealing with is; my fucking family. A part of me what's to believe that if Enzo and Vince kept quiet, then this wouldn't be happening. But Ace would still break my heart.

        Who would I choose? Ace or my family? Two different types of love. But all the same at the end of the day. You forget Lina, Ace doesn't love you. It doesn't matter who you choose; Ace chose for you.

"Why Ace? Why did you have to do this to me? I rather have you send a fucking text. I couldn't bare to look into your eyes as you spoke. That's what truly broke me." I was speaking to myself, but someone answered.

"Who's this Ace?" A man's voice comes from behind me. There was another car behind mine. He had brown hair with tattoos running up his arms. He was hot to say the least.

"Just someone." I turn back to face the city, when the guy sits next to me.

"I'm Dylan."

"Lina."

"What are you doing out here?"

"I come here when I want to be alone." I kind of snap at him.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Same for you?"

"Kind of...has this guy done something bad?"

"Of the sorts."

"Ace Night was always the one who broke girls hearts." That's when my suspicions were confirmed.

"What? I never said his last name." I get off of the ground quickly. He follows my moves and starts to walk after me.

"Oh Angelina, you can't be that stupid."

"How do you know me?"

"Did your brothers or Ace tell you the truth?" I shake my head and continue to back away from him.

"Sad. Don't worry, all is going to be revealed very shortly." My eyes go wide and I try to get to my car. A black van pulls up at the same time. About five big ass men coming out; one of which was the man with the skull tattoo on his neck.

"Miss me?" He says

I turn towards the man named Dylan and he places a cloth on my nose.

"You shouldn't have run away Lina...your Ace will not be able to get to you. You are mine now." My eyes start to drop as I fall into his arms. Everything going black; his evil smile scaring my mind.

Lina has been taken!

Enjoy my Angels🖤