Chapter 43

1 week later...

     Over the past week, things have been slow. Each day I go to school and that's about it. Doing homework all the while helping Ace do his homework.

      I go to the hospital about each day to visit Vince. Some good news finally, he woke up about three days ago. I was there when he woke; once he saw me, he smiled so wide. I'm glad that we can get past this silly fight. I'm over what Vince and Enzo did; Ace and I are together, so it doesn't matter. He still hasn't left the hospital, due to soreness.

      After Dylan's call, that was all we heard from him. Quiet on his end, where Ace and his members didn't stop looking for them. Ace doesn't leave my side. I believe he is scared of what would happen to me if I were alone. Kiara and I barely escaped last time.

       Speaking of Kiara, she finished my dress only a few days ago. She had her dress done months ago, yet didn't tell me about it. I only knew it was red and mine is white.

     Tonight, is suppose to be the most magical night of our senior year. Prom night. A night where teenagers have an excuse to go out and party all night long. Also a good excuse to see Ace in a suit and to dance with him again.

     Kiara insisted on doing my hair and makeup for tonight. Her mother was near by watching her daughter tend to my hair. And my mother was arguing with my father about Ace taking me. He has not accepted our relationship; I doubt he ever will, but I love Ace.

"Stop falling asleep on me!" Kiara yells, making me jump awake.

"Sorry. Usually Ace plays with my hair, which makes me pass out."

"Gross. You think I'm Ace."

"It's not like that! Anyone playing with my hair puts me asleep."

"Well stay awake. We will get some alcohol in you and you'll wake up."

"Wow. Thanks for looking out for me, Kiara. You're a real keeper."

"You girls need to get dressed! Your boys will be here soon!" Kiara's mother yells at us.

"I'm almost finished mother." Kiara grunts

"There...I am done."

"I don't see what you did." To me, she only curled my hair and let it fall down my back. Along with natural makeup.

"Whatever. It's my master piece."

"Get dressed!"

"We are mom!" Kiara yells at her mom, making me laugh.

      Kiara's dress fits perfectly around her body

      Kiara's dress fits perfectly around her body. The color didn't clash with her skin tone, making it absolutely stunning on her.