Chapter 36

Ace and I had been awake for two hours now. I laid against his chest while he plays with my hair. There was much to be said, yet we couldn't find the words. So we laid in silence.

"You are awfully quiet."

"There's nothing to be said."

"Was the sex that amazing?" I slap his chest while he chuckles at his comment. A frown setting upon my face.

"What's wrong? I know that face."

"I-I just don't understand. Why can't my father just accept you? Why can't he see the good in you like I do?"

"Because not everyone in the world has your heart, my Angel."

"Always have to be the charmer?"

"It's my duty."

"I just don't get it. I am at my happiest when I'm with you. Can't he see I love you?"

"All he wants to do, is protect his daughter. I understand that. I want to protect you too. But, like me, he has to understand that you can protect yourself too."

"How did I get so lucky?"

"That is the same thing I ask myself everyday."

"Oh really?" I crawl from my place beside him and straddle his waist. His arms snake up my body; resting on my hips. I lean down, softly placing my lips on his.

         Our mouths move in sync as his tongue slips between my lips. I could feel Ace Jr. getting a little too excited.

"Angel, you're playing a dangerous game." Ace mumbles out through kisses.

"I don't care." I trail down to his neck and take my time sucking his skin.

"There better not be hickeys on my neck." With a pop sound, I release his skin from between my lips.

"Why can't I leave my mark on you? But you can leave yours? Girls need to know that you are mine."

"I guess I should return the favor." He pulls me back down to him; placing his face in the crook of my neck. I feel him gently kiss my neck before lightly biting down. He sucks at my skin while I let out light moans.

"My little angel." Ace whispers to himself. I return to my place next to him; with my head resting against his chest, looking up at him.

"I might have a solution to our problems."

"Speak or forever hold your peace." I let out a little chuckle.

"Well, maybe if you don't want to deal with your father, you can...I don't know...stay here? With me?"

"Are you asking me to stay with you?"

"Yes?" He was so nervous; it was so cute. Watching a big bad boy get nervous over little old me. A smile spreads across my face as I bite down on my bottom lip.

"I'll stay with you."

"Really?"

"Yes Ace."

         We stayed like that for the rest of the day. We put on movies and watched them from his bed. It was perfect to say the lease.

*  *  *

        Staying with Ace is great. Ace could keep an eye on me, so Dylan can't get to me. And I didn't have to deal with my father. Of course I've had to go back home from time to time. But I rarely saw father. When I did though, we wouldn't speak to one another. It was a silent war between us.

         It's been only a week and living with Ace is paradise. He makes breakfast for me every morning, makes sure I have everything I need, and always makes me comfortable.

"You going home?" Ace says from his desk

"Yeah. I need to pick up a few things."

"Okay. Be careful."

"I will." I blow a kiss to him, then walk out of his room. I jump into my car and rush back to my house.

          Luckily, there wasn't anyone at the door. I quickly get inside and up to my room. I collect some clothes from my closet. I grab some school stuff and put all my things into a big ass bag.

          I wasn't go lucky when I got down stairs though. It would seem my mother and brothers were waiting for me when I reach the front room.

"Angelina." My mother was not happy.

"Hello mother. I'm just going out."

"You've been out for days. We didn't know where you were, but yet you come home every so often."

"I'm staying with Ace."

"Ace? What the fuck Lina." Enzo says

"I understand that you are worried about me. But I am safe. Ace makes sure of that."

"You should be with your family." Vince says

"Then father should accept Ace. I'm in a protest."

"Your father...that man and his stubbornness." Mother mumbles

"I will be back. I'm just staying with Ace."

"Fine. Alright." I smile at my mother before hugging her.

"Mom!"

"You can't let her do this." My brothers were obvious on my father's side. They are always on his side.

"She's an adult. She will visit us. I love you honey. Now go."

"I'll see you guys later." I smirk at my brothers who were left dumb-folded.

           I throw the bag into the back seat before taking notice of the white envelope under my wind shield wiper. There wasn't any one around to place the paper. I open the letter and read the contents of it.

Dear Angelina Northman,

You were such an innocent soul. Just a girl living her own life. But that was all ruined by Ace Night. You got caught in a silent war. Now, you live in constant fear. All because of Ace Night.
Leave him. Leave Ace and never look back. I will spare your life if you do this act for me. If not, you will suffer the consequences. For I, do not give second chances.
He could cost you your life. He is poison. He is death. He doesn't deserve your love. He will only hurt you in the end.
I would hate to hurt you my dear. I only want Ace to suffer. If you do this for me, I will spare you.

           A threat that's risking my life, others and the love of my life. That's new.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile

Who threatened Lina?

Enjoy my little Angels