Chapter 35

Mature content!!!! Warning!!

1 day later

          Mother had asked for the whole house to be clean. There were only two people coming; Ace and Jay. The little girls of the family were growing up and had boyfriends of their own. All night I basically prayed for father not to kill Ace. And I prayed that Ace didn't say anything bad.

          It was Saturday, meaning no school. Meaning I had all day to worry about tonight's dinner.

"Hello girl." Kiara comes running into my room.

"Hey." I take off my glasses off and place them on the bedside table.

"Nervous for tonight?"

"Yeah. You too?"

"Who knows what my dad will do to Jay. I'm not as innocent as you, but I'm his baby."

"We aren't little girls anymore. They have to learn we are women."

"Preach girl! You are my hero."

"Aww, thanks...I can just feel something will go wrong tonight."

"We live in the Mafia. Jay and Ace are part of a gang. Yes, something will go wrong." My mother enters the room with Aunt Blair right behind her.

"Get dressed ladies! Your boys will be here very soon." At lease I was thankful mom would be there. She would keep dad in check. And she supports me through every decision.

"Peace." Kiara following her mom out the door. Leaving my mother in the room with me.

"No time for a shower. Get dressed!" I rush to my closet before my mother attacks me. I throw on a black jean skirt with a tight red top. I slip my feet into some low boots. By that time, I heard motorcycles pull up.

         I run down the stairs and to the front door. On a mission to get there before anyone else. I swing the door open; Jay and Ace in semi-formal wear.

"Hey Lina."

"Hey Angel."

"Come in guys." I push the door open for them. When I close the door behind them; mom, aunt Blair and Kiara enter. Kiara joining Jay's side.

"Nice to see you again Jay." Aunt Blair says

"You too Blair." Damn, already at that stage.

"Ace, nice to see you again." Mother says

"Likewise," He grabs my waist and pulls me in close, "I missed you."

"Dinner is almost ready." Mom users us to the dining room. Father was talking with Uncle Ajax and my brothers. That's when it hit me, we are all screwed.

"Lets take our seats." Father takes his spot at the head of the table with mother at his side. My brothers across from Ace and I. Uncle Ajax next to Aunt Blair; with Kiara and Jay close to the end. Making it so easy to be attack.

"I'm so glad you boys could join us." Mom says

"Yes. I just couldn't wait to meet my daughter's and niece's boyfriends." Aunt Blair adds

"Yes, well..." Uncle Ajax and father did not like this one fucking bit. I think Ace could sense my nervousness, for he places his hand on my thigh.

"How long have you guys been together?" Mom asks

"Not long, but we've known each other for awhile." Ace smiles at me while answering.

"Tell me Lina, has he been treating you right?" Aunt Blair asks