Epilogue:

So, here you are—you read the story. You think you've found the ending, but this is just the beginning.

It was my beginning, you see. The steps that led me into the life I lead—the very first ones that led me to where my story ends. I can't say that every choice I made was a good one.

There were many mistakes common to those in their youth, especially me.

There are many more stories ahead. The chronicler only gave you the best parts, in this one of many beginnings. She offered the moments that stood out the most, as she will continue to do, I'm sure. Those with the sight of the past are quite peculiar, after all.

Life isn't always like how you read it, as I learned very quickly. You see, every little detail, and every little quarrel would be a boring and most likely irksome read, no matter how fond I am of my memories.

There are a few people who were lost between the pages and excitement of this story. Donovar, is one. He has quite a role in my strange little life, but one you won't see for some time. We visited him many times my first winter in O'siaris, and I'm sure you'll find him as intriguing and exciting as I did. There are many souls that helped spin this story of mine, so please forgive my chronicler for not divulging every small detail. I tend to ramble, and she tends to pick at the important bits. There are so many little details I could give, but she would only gripe at me.

My only hope is not only that you learn something from reading my story, but maybe you'll find some enjoyment, too.

After all—nothing is nonsense if you really enjoy it.

-Katerin Moonshadow, 897 P.C

C