To The Readers:

Wattpad and its users have shown me surprising love, support, and kindness. The readers mentioned here gave me wonderful feedback. Their votes and comments helped shape this novel into what is today.

As most of the people on this list are writers, if you are interested in amazing stories, check out the profiles down below! Show em some love and check out their works, or just give em' a follow. 

mabholloway

MathiasCavanaugh

HeatherOlen

gideoneaston

Matt_Fantasy

KRWriter

And many more, who I've either been unable to locate on Wattpad, or ones that have slipped my notice (Or my ability to spell) for the moment.

A big, huge, heartfelt thank you too all who are mentioned and the ones I missed. You all helped me more than I can even express.

And, finally! A huge, (And I do mean huge, like... times infinity huge) thank you to DCWade

He worked so hard to edit this novel. His help gave me so much knowledge of writing, that I really don't know what to do with it all, though I am excited to put it to use in future novels and other writing endeavors. Plus, the puns in the comments are one of my favorite things about this novel, now.

He's an incredibly talented author who has three stories on his profile, and they are all worth reading, no matter what kind of story you're looking for. If you can spare a minute please go and give those books a gander. He deserves all the votes!

Thank you for reading Moonshadow, and thank you for reading this! I hope to see you all in future novels.