Part 29

Part 29

Forever? Did he really say forever? Forever was a long time and I was sure my body would not be able to handle such a position until I died. I really hope he was bluffing and just trying to scare me because I would be seriously fucked if he was serious.

"Why did you tie me up? Renzo, untie me right now," I said, trying to wriggle my wrists but failed as the harsh texture of the rope scraped my wrists.

"I tied you up because I'm tired of you trying to escape, this way you can't go anywhere, which will bring me peace of mind. And you will be the first and last person I will see every day." He smiled, caressing the side of my face with the back of his hand.

"This is ridiculous. I can't stay like this forever. Renzo, untie me right now...I promise I won't try to escape anymore. I...I learned my lesson," I protested. I would go crazy if he did not untie me. I knew in a little while my arms would start to cramp up.

"I don't trust you, sugarplum. I have to come up with a plan to destroy the Borronis and until then you will stay here." He tried to get up from the bed but I stopped him. No way was I letting him leave me here.

"No! Don't le—leave me here. What if I want to go to the bathroom? What if I get hungry?" My heart was pounding faster than my mind could think. I never in my life expected Renzo to tie me up like this. And I never realized how terrible it felt to be restrained like this. I was a dancer; my body was used to freedom.

"Don't worry, sugarplum. There are cameras installed here and I will be watching you from my study. If you need anything, just say it and I will come." I glared at him as he bent down and kissed my forehead. "I will see you soon, darling. Try and relax, then you won't be bothered by the ropes so much."

"I am bothered by them already. I'm a dancer, I cannot handle being restrained like this," I argued.

"Then you should've thought of that before you tried to run away. You actually thought you could reach Florence without me finding out? I have men all over the place, they would've alerted me if they saw you. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm glad Malia found you...it made it a whole lot easier for me to bring you back," he stated.

"You know what, you are just as demented as your sister. I don't even know why you are trying to destroy your family when you are just like them," I spat, feeling frustrated.

His eyes narrowed into slits and I wondered if he was going to strangle me. "Don't ever make the mistake of comparing me to my so-called sister again. You don't know anything yet, so don't go spouting off such nonsense, do you understand?"

"Untie me first and then I'll take your request into consideration." I bit out. How could I not compare when he was acting crazy?

"You are not leaving my bed, get this through your head, sugarplum. I will see you later. Don't make too much noise, okay? I'll reward you when I return." With a beautiful smile which was in complete contrast to his evil actions, Renzo got up and sauntered out of the room, shutting the door softly behind him.

Once he was gone, it took everything in me not to scream out loud. How could he do this to me? Did he not realize that I was not an animal which he could put a leash on? I swear to God I would make him pay for this. But it seemed he was always two steps ahead of me, how could I win?

Taking a deep breath, I pushed all murderous thoughts regarding Renzo to the back of my mind and using my remaining free limbs, tried to drag myself to a sitting position. With my back against the headboard, I looked down at my tied wrists and tried to figure out a way to free myself. However, despair had my heart sinking when I saw no sign of a knot, or any way which I could break free of the ropes. What kind of rope had he used? I never knew this kind of rope existed. These Mafia men surely had some wicked technology.